SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN

There was something in that night that made Perth realized how badly he needed the other guy. No, it wasn't just a simple feeling wanting to be with the person you love, but a kind of primal need to claim Saint as his. To diminish the remaining wall between them. He tossed aside all his worries as he allowed himself to let go of his inhibitions. There was so much more about him that Saint wasn't aware of. So much more to know about him that Perth wasn't sure if his lover could take it all in.

Saint's kisses him down, trailing his soft lips along Perth's neck lightly biting his skin. His soft hands pulling the other's shirt up wanting to feel Perth's skin some more.

Perth's façade slowly fades, no longer wanting to hide his desire for his lover. All he wanted was to fuck his brains out. Make him moan until he can no longer utter words of wanting Perth because he'll be satisfying him more than he ever wanted.

Saint's advances was making Perth wanting more. His fingers against his skin were electrifying that each touches brought prickles of frenzy statics right through Perth's whole body. In his mind he needed more space. Damn he could have driven himself with his hammer. His Bentley was obviously not lover's proof as it only allows him and Saint little to no space to move about. But he could make this work out. He grabbed the lever beside his driver's seat. Sliding his chair further backwards, allowing his legs to straighten a bit.

Saint was obviously too busy licking and kissing his neck to even think about spaces and Perth's current predicament. He attempted to thrust up, seemingly testing how far he could tossed the other. Saint groaned. His head accidentally hitting the roof of the Bentley.

Perth hummed against Saint's ears. Licking the shell of it sending shivers to the boy's spine. NO.... He can never fully give Saint what he wanted. Pleasure him the way he wanted if they stay in that small space. That's right! Perth had change his mind. NO this could never be enough for him.

"Babe..." He held Saint's cheeks, forcing the other to stop, watching the other's half lidded lustful eyes made him re think of what's he's going to do. But again, his Bentley, no matter how he loved it is going to make it hard for the both of them. Saint's worried eyes reflected against the only dim light on Perth's car, he never liked that look on him. As if he was doubting himself, doubting if Perth really desires him back. But Perth's gonna do what he thought was best for them.

Perth kissed him hungrily, biting his upper lip as if assuring the other that there was no way he'll be able to stop taking him now, even if Saint wanted to. "Grab your shirt" Perth said, voice low and husky.

Saint's lips pouted, obviously disappointed.

"No... Don't think that I'll ever stop claiming you today. I will, but not here" Perth's eyes darkened, Pushing Saint gently off him then grabbing the door to open it. "Hurry up!" he said, allowing the other to move back to the passenger seat.

He half ran around his car and opened the door for his lover, just in time for Saint to pull his shirt back to his body. The other's lips were still pursed out, an indication how he was so disappointed at what was happening but Perth has better plans for the both of them. And so he grabbed him, pressed Saint against the passenger's door and kissed him rather harshly, making Saint gasped from the sudden pain on his lips.

Saint moaned, with Perth's tongue inside him and his obvious hardened organ pushing and grinding into his own arousal. He wanted more of Perth, he wanted to feel him against his skin, smell him some more and taste every bit of him. Likewise, he hope that he'll be able to do the same. Make Perth want him like how he desires the man.