FIFTEEN

"Hold on!" Plann's voice boomed across the room. His drunk self was not able to contain his excitement for his friend. "Are you serious? You are together now?" Saint ducked down in embarrassment when his friend continued to pinch himself as if making sure that he wasn't dreaming at all.

Saint beamed "Yes, officially" He watch the door open, revealing his laughing cousin Mean and his slightly annoyed boyfriend.

His boyfriend.

Saint smiled feeling nervous and excited at the same time. Although he had been through short playful relationships after Max, to those whom he hadn't invested much feelings and emotions due to his fear of loving, those weren't even enough to compare to how he feels with Perth right now. The feeling was different. His insides twisted with excitement just imagining what a relationship with his long time crush could be like.

"Everything's fine?" He asked at the two boys who just arrived. Taking note of the mad expression on his boyfriend's face. He was called by the security earlier when the girl who was previously with him refused to leave. Saint couldn't help but to think that Perth was still worried about his ex-girlfriend.

Mean, who was smiling a moment ago explained "She refused to leave and even refused to pay for another room. There's no way we are paying for her accommodation. So she is staying in the lobby for now. She needs to wait for her car before she's able to go" Mean answered while taking off the robe that he was wearing and went back straight to the small pool.

Perth watch silently as Saint's eyes lost its sparkle. He knew he was worried that Chompoo might do something. In fact, knowing Saint, the boy could be potentially imagining crazy scenarios between him and Chompoo already.

Saint's obvious scowl made Perth worried. He better talk to him soon. He won't allow this night to end with Saint regretting getting into relationship with him.

"By the way... Me and Perth will be going to find us some clothes in the morning. Unlike you two, we aren't able to prepare our stuff" He glared at Plann who languidly sprawled on the day bed. It was almost midnight and for about 5 hours since they arrived, there were lots of things that had happened already. And Plann was obviously exhausted. Not to mention a bit drunk.

"That was because you two weren't even invited. Do not speak like it is our fault" Plann glared back.

The two kept arguing while Saint kept silent. Obviously thinking of something else. Perth had to move to him closer, joining him in the other day bed that was on the left side of the pool and gently hugging him from the back.

"I was mad because she was so willing to stay just to ruin this night for me. I won't allow her that. Finally being with you is the best thing that could ever happen to me" He whispered, squeezing Saint tighter in his embrace.

Saint stiffened, obviously still not used to Perth doing this to him so openly. He wasn't really a touchy person. But he had always been gentle with Saint.

"Are you sure she'll be ok being in the lobby these hours? You could have paid for a room for her" Saint allowed the guy to draw him back towards him. Resting his whole back comfortably against Perth's chest while his hands automatically rested on Perth's wrists while drawing circles around it.

"I don't care. Let's not talk about her please?" Perth sighed. Finally feeling contented with his life right now. "Are you hungry? I haven't seen you eat anything since I got here" Perth pressed kisses on Saint's right cheek. Smiling seeing Saint shivers at his touch.

"I'm ok. I don't feel like eating yet" He looked up to see Perth still smiling down at him " Stop grinning like that" He slightly bump his shoulder to the other making Perth laugh. "Why?"