TEN

TEN

Out in the window of Mean's car, Saint could see the man he thought he had lost forever. Five years back he was ready to forget about Thailand and the people in it. At his first year in South Korea he was alone, isolating himself from others. Moving and forgetting had proven him so hard. Two years ago, he thought he had moved on, he met new friends and was able to live the life he thought he wanted.

Guess he was wrong though. Because being friends with Mean and Perth again made him realize that life without them isn't the life he wanted to live all along. Looking at Mean, seeing him smile, admiring the fact that he stuck with Perth after all these years made Saint realized that their bond is stronger than just friends. They were brothers.

Mean had told him he could relax and that he should just trust him and Perth. How could he do that exactly? After what Mean said earlier and the fact that through the years of friendship with Perth he have never met any of Perth's family. When they were younger, he had never asked nor minded because Perth and Mean had always been the ones to go to where he is.

Thinking about it too the two and probably everyone around him had spoiled him rotten. Saint can't help but feel rather remorseful.

He looked at Mean as he parked on the spot next to where Perth was waiting. Behind him is a big new house, modern and well lit.

Of course he was glad that he had believed him when he said he needed to dress up nicely, because Perth in his black and white ensemble tux was immaculate. He had been standing at the walkway just beside the space where he knew Mean will be parking.

Mean was already out before he could even yell at him for bringing him here. Sighing, Saint checked himself out to make sure he looked presentable and slowly ease out from Mean's car as well.

A huge smile ripped through Perth's face when he saw Saint come out. His clothes of black pants and black turtle neck looks so good in him that although not as formal as his own looks well fitted and resembles Saint's innocent yet sexy and playful personality.

---

It was a small party of fifty or more guests. A buffet table was placed in the right corner of Perth's home Lanai and about 10 tables were scattered around the pool. There were people of different ages talking to each other, while the kids were playing and running freely across the lawn.

He was expecting a far different scenario though. Confuse by what was going on, Saint looked back to Mean for answers but the other just grinned nonchalantly at him.

"Didn't he say either I get killed or get out to be like them?" He thought "And be like what?"

Saint was tagged and stirred to a different direction and so they walked towards a certain group of grown men and was guided by Perth while holding his elbow. Mean with Mark, Gan, Tar and Tam in tow.

His breathing suddenly increases as he recognizes the familiar figure who was talking to the other adults. He was an older version of Perth. An exact replica. Only mature looking.

He watched as Perth stood firm and curtly nodded to get his attention. "Father"

The older looking Perth stirred in their direction, dismissing those he was talking to a while ago. His thick but well-trimmed eyebrow raised as he looked at his son's eyes.

"You are late" He said in the most chilling deep baritone voice Saint has ever heard. His eyes leapt from Perth to Saint, not hiding the fact that he was perusing him from head to toe.