EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN

"Hmm" still with his eyes close Plann hummed, a little irritated that his peaceful sleep was disturbed. He had slept all throughout the night after Mean had made sure that he was safely back in his and Saint's room. Surprisingly Plann found their dinner and drinks pleasant despite Mean's occasional OCPD moments which had him confuse. However it was also the moment Plann recognizes his feelings towards the other.

It started with how observant and detailed the other guy was which contradicts to the usual Mean he came to know. Yes, the Mean who often makes fun of the very serious Perth. Mean had required two ice cubes on his alcoholic drink. Swirled it a few times on his hand, sniffed and carefully rolling the liquid against his tongue.

As they were talking his attention was more into how Mean's tongue would occasionally present itself to wet his lower lip when the guy was making a point.

He really thought that unlike him, Mean would be a little reserved. However he was quiet surprise how he continuously blab about their family, complaining about their traditions and morals. Then their conversation went from that towards Saint and Perth's relationship.

"Hey! Wake up. Are you dead?"

"Hmm... leave me alone" Plann mumbled. Recognizing the other man instantly.

"Saint didn't came last night?" the bed dipped, then he felt him shaking his shoulder. "Wake up!"

Plann grunted. Sitting down and rubbing his eyes. "Seriously Mean? He's probably with Perth right now"

"And that's exactly why I am worried" Mean huffed. He took his phone and tried calling his best friend. "He's not answering"

Plann laughed. "I thought I told you to leave the two alone. Whatever you'll worried about, let them deal with it. Your cousin had been pinning for Perth almost his whole life. You think he don't know how to handle him?"

"That's only a part of what I am worried about idiot" Mean said, eyes still on his phone.

"What do you Mean?" suddenly Plann got worried seeing the other guy being so tensed. He looked stiffer than he previously was. A little too concerned if you ask Plann.

Mean sighed. "Perth's number one rule, for safety reasons no one is allowed to not answer or turn off their phone for more than 10 hours"

"Because?"

Mean angrily faced the smaller guy. Is he too stupid to understand?

"Hey don't be angry. I'm just asking" Plann shook his head. "It's not like we've been hanging out for too long for me to know all these stuffs about you and your friends. Excuse me for not knowing anything other than you rich boys being scary and have been demoralizing the university, and yeah... you have this club with nudity and drugs going on"

Mean looked awed.

"Hey" Plann had used his fingers to straighten the crest in Mean's forehead. "Stop thinking and tell me exactly what you mean by.... For safety reasons"

Mean smiled. Liking the concern of the smaller boy. He took Plann's hand on his forehead. "First, go brush your teeth. Your breath stinks"

Plann made a face, a little disgusted of himself as well. "I'll order breakfast. Hurry" He lightly pushed Plann's shoulder. And laughed when he made a bee line towards his wardrobe and bathroom.

"Cute..." He mumbled before calling for room service.

----

There was this continues vibration that made Saint stir from his side of the bed. His body was heavy and sore and that an arm around his waist spooning him towards this familiar warmth and scent didn't allowed him to move and get what most likely a phone vibrating in silence in his feet.