8

I step closer to Stefan until our bodies are almost touching, and wrap my arms around him in an embrace. He pulls me into his chest.
We stay they for a second, just the two of us in silence. It's the first time I've felt any security since I was ten.
Stefan pulls away slightly and looks at me.
Suddenly he tilts his head, leans down, and I feel his lips touch mine. I kiss him back. I've never felt this passionate about a kiss and before I know it, Stefan slips his shirt off and helps me with mine. He lays me down on his bed and kisses me still. I can feel his smile against mine. Everything is moving so quickly, I'm not even thinking. All I know is that I'm happy. Stefan's lips move to my neck and I let out a small sigh.
In the back of my mind I here the door open, the kettle being turned on.
But Stefan and I don't care. We move together concurrently, our lips barely moving apart from each other.

"Ahem."
We immediately pull away from each other and look at the bedroom doorway where Stefan's father is standing, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed.
I can feel my cheeks going red and when I look at Stefan, I see that he's blushing too.
"Dad! Um, hi." He stumbles.
"This- this is Mili." He gestures to me.
"How-do-you-do, Mili?" The man smiles, "I'm Peter, Stefan's father."
"Nice to meet you," I say sheepishly.
"Stefan, I need you in the kitchen." Peter looks at his son.
"Uh, Okay, in a minute."
"I should go anyway," I say, wanting more than anything to get out of this awkward situation.
"Really? You don't have to-"
"No, no! My mum is probably wondering about me." I look for an excuse.
"Well, I guess I'll see you soon?" He looks at me.
"How about tomorrow?" I smile.
I start to walk out, but Stefan pulls my arm and spins me toward him for one last peck.
I smile giddily as I walk down the street to the bus stop.
.
.
.
*Go to chapter 10*