CHAPTER FOUR

Adeela

“ Ammi I am leaving for school. Pray for me to pass these exams”. I said carrying my bag.

“ Okay Habibty. May success be with you. You can go somewhere after your paper. You can stay the night at Anty Farida's. Okay”.

“ Okay Ammi. Goodbye. I love you ”. I rush to hug and kiss her making her smiled and hugged me back.

I walked out to where Ammi's car is parked,entered and drove to school.

Ahmad

I entered mom's room hoping to find her there but she's nowhere to be found.I went to the sitting room and find suhaylat watching God knows what.

“ Where is mom? I checked her room but she wasn't there”. I asked waiting for her reply.

“ Sorry. I forgot to tell you. She went to see a friend”. She answered her eyes focused on the movie.

“ Okay I am going out. I'll be back before evening”. I said walking out,heading to see someone.

Adeela

My phone rang and I checked to see it is Suleiman.I pick up.

“ Heartbeat” He called.

“ Yes my love. How have you been?”. I asked of his wellbeing.
“ I am good wife. And how's my wife preparing for her exams”. He asked giggling and I could already picture his handsome face.

“ With your support, Everything is in place insha Allah but I have to hang up now. The invigilators are here ”.
“ Okay Mi amor. Success all wayyyyyg”. He said dragging the word like a child. I hang up the call and head straight to the hall.

After the exam is over,  I decided to go see Dr Auwal. I was told he want to see me in his office.I stand at the door and knocked and was told to come in. I turned the door knob and entered walking up to his table. I draw out a chair and sat down

“Good afternoon sir. You sent for me” I said uncomfortably.

“  Yes Adeela. You know you're one of my best students. So I need you to help me with some work after the exam is over if you don't mind”.

“ Sure sir. I'll be happy to help”.

“ Okay. Thank you”. I smiled
“ Hey man. If you can't find it,don't bother yourself,maybe I left it at the house”. He added.
I wonder who he's talking to. I stood looking  at him confused because I couldn't see anybody. Then a figure appeared from the inner part of the room. My mouth went hanging seeing the person in front of me. Standing there is Ahmad looking at me.

“ Sir, If you excuse me,I have to go” I said heading towards the door.

“ Sure Adeela. I'll look for you after the exams”.

I walked out before he could even finish his sentence. What is he doing here. I drove straight to my department to pick Yusra up. After all we have the entire day to ourselves and that means Fun...

Sorry for the short chapter🤧
Please vote and comment 👏🏻 Support a sister🤧 Xoxo❤🦋