CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Adeela's POV........

It is true that life could be so unfair at some point and at this point it is really unfair to me. Very unfair. My life have become a living hell. I couldn't feel nor focus. I've even lost count of how many months I've been here. I've been abused severally that my whole body is left in bruises. And I ate once in two days and all these because of what do you think? To make me accept the bullshit they called business. I can't even look at myself in the mirror because of how my body look,how I look. My heart and body were torn with thorns. I couldn't walk properly,scratch that I can't even stand on my two feet. I crawl to do whatever business I have to do but today is different. Suddenly I feel some strength in me. I could stand on my feet.

The door unlocked and a man came in dropping my food by my side. Today is my eating day.

“ You are really what he said you are. More than what he said. You're really a stubborn woman. Just take a look at yourself, when will you give in? After you're dead? Or till when. You can't even do nothing. You're weak, very very weak. I've never seen a woman like you. All of them gave in after some days but you..... I don't even know,are you human”.  The man said looking at me.

“ I'd rather you kill me than give in to what you want”. I said weakly.

“ Well woman get ready to die ”. He said walking out of the room closing the door after him.

I focused on hearing him lock the door as always but nothing. I slowly but weakly made my way to the door and turned the door knob and thanks to the lord of the universe,the door is unlock. Did he forget to lock it or he did intentionally. I begin to think, what if he want to see if I will try to escape or maybe he forgot or he think I'm too weak to try. I shrugged all ifs and focused on trying for my sake.

I peeped outside the door and behold is a long corridor. I stepped out slowly closing the door careful not to make a sound. I walked to the end of the corridor and saw a big living room. Hell no, Huge.... Who cares, I headed to a door I figured is the exit to outside the house and unlocked it with the key and turned the door knob and stepped out. All I could see were trees. The house itself is surrounded by trees. Did they build this house in the mid of a forest? What am I even saying. Of course they did.

I wasted no second in heading towards the only direction that came to my mind. I ran all the way through without something to cover my foot. I ran through barefooted. It's like my sanity is lost because I couldn't feel anything. My mind was only focused on getting away from here. I don't even know for how long I ran. I started sensing something. It's like I'm slowly getting through. I didn't mind and continued running till I started seeing cars and still my heart couldn't be at ease.

I jumped on the road without looking anywhere till I heard the horn of a car and turned to look but my legs decided to disappoint me and became too heavy and that is all I could remember before the car hit me. In my mind I was praying let it not be them before I blacked out.

So what do you guys think🤧 Do you think she has escaped from this evil people😪 I pray she does👏🏻 My baby😫 she have really suffered🤧 Keep coming with your votes⭐ Xoxo❤🦋