CHAPTER SIX

Ahmad

“ Ya Ahmad. You can wait till tomorrow before leaving ”. Suhaylat said trying to stop me from leaving.

“ No sister I can't,you know I'm leaving for a serious work. More so, the flight is at six in the evening. Do not worry, I'll be fine”. I said packing my luggage.
My phone rang. I picked it up.

“ My man,how are you?” I said picking the call.

“ I am fine. I've heard you're leaving for Paris and you don't bother to tell me right”. He spoke sounding annoyed.

“ I don't even know till this very moment man and you know I won't leave without informing you right. Anyway, the flight is at six”.

“Okay safe flight my friend. I won't be around to take you to the airport today. I hope you don't mind”.

“ No,not at all,we'll communicate the moment I reach there”. I said hanging up the call.

Adeela

Today is exactly ten days to my wedding. To our wedding and I'm tired of all the preparations already as I had to endure taking some weird shit that I have no idea what they are. Some are sweet while some, very dreadful. I have to go through a period of bath with some traditional stuffs everyday. So I begged Ammi to let me go out for a few hours and she agreed but on one condition,I have to go with someone. So, I made a change of plan and decided to spend the hours at Yusra's and Ammi allowed me as I've left her with no choice. Suleiman came yesterday and we talked on our after marriage life. I told him I'll be at Yusra's today and he sounds jealous but acted cool at the end. He is so romantic.

“ Sister,you don't even ask how our paper went,but all we could say is Alhamdulillah since we're done with all the papers. Now we'll have to wait for the admission”. Aairah said sighing.

“ Hurrayyyyy. Remind me to celebrate later. We're now big girls you know”.Afrah add smiling.
“ Ammi, I'll be back before evening I promise ”. I said giving her a hug. “ And isn't Ya Aalim supposed to be back by now”. I asked looking around.

“ I am already back Fav”. I heard a voice from behind me

“ Ya Aalim”. I screamed running into his already waiting arms. “ I mish you” I add getting comfortable.

“ Amish you more darling,come let me drop you”. He said taking my arms in his.

“ Okay let's go. Ammi, Adda,Afrah and Aairah see you later”. I said with a relief finally getting the chance to get out.  
We walked out hand in hand with my ya Aalim. He dropped me and waved goodbye. I salam and entered the house. I met with yusra's parent in the sitting room,I greeted them and entered her room.

“ Lazy ass,you're here” I said sitting down on the bed.

“ Best friend,you're here,welcome,now let's start talking about your wedding plans”

“ Well, whatever you think is right,you do it”. I said removing my veil.
“ What's wrong? You do not look like a happy bride to be or are you saying you're not feeling excited about this marriage?”. She asked looking at me with her lulu eyes.

“ Girl.... Come on, it's me. I'm all good. You know I love and trust him with all my life. I am just exhausted from all those stuffs you people put me through”. I said rolling my eyes.
“ Come on bes. You know stuffs like that has to be done. Just bear with it because we aren't done yet”. She said her eyes dancing with joy. Means she's enjoying this which annoyed me to the core.

“ Right. We shall see about that when your time come. I am here reaching out to you but you seemed to be enjoying this. That's fine. I will take my leave then”. I said preparing myself to leave.
“ Come on bes. You can't leave now. Okay, I am sorry and I mean it but please stay. Mrs Suleiman, calm down”. And just like that,my heart melt at the mention of that. How stupid.

“ Okay I'll stay. I pray your own knight in shining armour come soon. The kind that will sweep you off your feet”. I said looking at her eyes which became dreamy in no time. That's it. I hit the jackpot.

We chatted all day, prayed when the time for prayer came, Ate together with all her household. Played games,baked and enjoyed our little moment well. I start getting ready to leave and decided to call Ya Aalim as it started getting late but the phone wasn't in my bag. Ya salam,I didn't bring it with me,I remember keeping it on my side drawer. And  I don't have his contact up head as he's always changing it. Yusrah offered to drop me but I decline saying I will be fine. I decided to take a cab. She escorted me to the middle of the street and I assured her I'll be okay from there. I started walking on the empty street hoping to find a cab. When I neared the end of the street. I decide to make a stop and wait for a cab when I saw a car coming towards me. The car stopped in front of me which of course isn't a cab. Two men came out of the car and tried forcing me into the car. I tried screaming but they covered my mouth. I tried fighting them but all to no avail. They forced me inside the car and  sprayed something on my face. Darkness was all I saw before passing out.

Our Adeela have been kidnapped😫 What kind of wickedness is this😐 Just a week to her wedding and then this😥 Now who do you think is behind😑 Follow up to find out🤧 Xoxo❤🦋

And don't forget to vote and comment🦋