CHAPTER TEN

*****************

Adda POV.......

It's now been two months since the disappearance of my sister and the painful thing is that there's nothing we could do,not anymore. We took the case to many places and we searched if not all the places in this city then we did what we could but everyday I drive on the streets with the hope that one of the million of faces could be hers but nothing. Ahmad's family came a month after her disappearance and has been visiting since then. Suleiman's family too. Speaking of him, I took pity on that man because he's trying. With checking on us,still searching for his fiancee and coping with work. He'd traveled thrice after her disappearance and it's all work. He doesn't even seem to like it as he seemed to be thinking of her all the time. He came yesterday and bade us goodbye as he's traveling yet again for work.

The family has since became as silent as a graveyard since her disappearance. We are no longer the same as we used to be. It's as if a part of me has been washed away. I so much missed her. There wasn't even a clue of maybe she was kidnapped. It's like she disappeared into thin air. We always try our possible best to be cheerful when we have guests but we still don't look like it. Ammi!!! That woman has been the strongest. She's a strong woman but if you look closely you could see the pain she have been trying to mask. Ya Aalim have been strong too but he's in so much pain. He's just trying to be the man of the house as he is. She's his favorite after all. Everybody in the house knows that as you could understand that just by how close they are. He loves all of us and he's close to all in the house but their bond is just something else. As they say, you'll always find that kind of duo in a house.

I walked out of my room and head downstairs to see the household and as if on cue,the doorbell rang. I walked towards the door and opened it and behold is Ahmad's household except him though and this time around his father too is missing. Only the mother, Suhaylat and Kamal. They said Ahmad is out for business. They're very nice people. They've been supporting us in all the possible ways they could. My face broke into a huge smile and I paved way for them to come in after welcoming them. I hugged Suhaylat for we got along really well. And Ya Aalim with Kamal too.

We walked to the living room together and find places to sit.

“ You're welcome ”. Ammi said putting on a smile.

“ Thank you. How are you all coping?” Ahmad's mother asked and that's when Ammi's face fell.

“ We are all doing fine. Thank you for asking”. I decided to quickly stepped in and the look on Ammi's face says she's more than glad I answered. “ How's Ahmad?”. I asked trying to change the topic.

“ Oh, he's fine. He's still there. Too much of work. He still isn't aware of this whole situation. His father send his greetings for he couldn't make it”. Ahmad's mom said.

“ It's nothing really. That is good. You did a good thing really by not telling Ahmad. Let him work without worrying about anything ”. Ammi said smilling.

The twins came down,exchanged greetings and headed back to their room. Kamal and Ya Aalim left too. I told Syhaylat to join me in my room too after serving everyone with some hot snacks and drinks.

I really pity Suleiman😥 I mean, just  a week to his wedding and his wife had to disappear 😫 He must really be in so much pain and Ahmad is not even aware😐 Lemme kuku call him and spill the beans🏃🏽😉 Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment⭐ Xoxo ❤🦋