CHAPTER SEVEN

Adda......

“ It's getting late and Adeela is still not home. I called her number but she wasn't picking up”. I whispered looking at Ya Aalim.

“ She said she'll call me when she's done. I called her too or does she say she'll stay there for the night?”. Ya Aalim asked.

“ No. She said she'll be back by evening and it's all dark now”. Ammi said.

“ Adeela's phone is right here. She left it in her room”. Afrah said showing the phone.

“ Where could she be by this time? Call yusra right away”. Ammi said.

I dialed Yusra's number and she picked at first ring. I asked of Adeela and told her she's still not back and wait for what she has to say. Before she could even finish her sentence,I was already in tears. She never stayed out till this time. Where could she be? I ended the call turning to Ammi. I explained everything making everyone gasp.

“ No. This can't be happening. She must be somewhere. She never stayed late. My baby”. Ammi said the latter in a whisper but we all heard it.

“ We should start looking for her right away. As it is already night, we can't take the case to the police station. We'll wait till morning. What we have to do now is spread and search for her in all the places you think she could be”. Ya Aalim stated looking at each one of us. “ Ammi you stay here and don't worry yourself too much okay“. He added and Ammi could only nod.

..........................

Around 12 midnight. We all met back at the house none of us getting any information. We all started crying and praying for her safety. Only Ya Aalim hold himself as he's the strong one among us. Ammi look worn out. Ya Aalim called Suleiman and he was shocked to hear that she's missing and promise to come tomorrow. We sat all night waiting for Adeela. Hoping she'll  come back.
We were already at the police station when the day began. We filed a case on a missing person adding her picture to it. We took it to radio station and carry on with the search. Suleiman joined us soon enough looking like a hobo. Yusrah and her Family helped us too.

  Unknown POV

“ Doctor,I want her unconsciousness to last for at least seventy two hours. I'll have her flown in an air ambulance. I don't want any mistake concerning these. You know how we do things”. Said the unknown.

“ I'll do as you said, but you know this time around, I will be taking a huge risk. So the price would be larger”. Said the doctor.

“ You don't worry about the money. Just do what you have to do. We leave in two hours”.

Ahmad.......

“ Mom. This thing is taking long. I am starting to think it'll take up to three to four months before I'll be home”. I said sighing.

“ Okay Dan Ahmadu be safe okay”. Mom said.

“ I love you too”.  I said which makes her laughed hard. I hang up. It's been a week since I came here. The work is very stressing. A knock at door interrupt my thought.  I walked to the door and unlock it only to see Mrs Johnson my neighbour. She have been my neighbor for the last two years. Her husband died from cancer. So, she find it hard to cater for her three children,two girls and a boy. Seeing her in that condition, I made a promise to always help her in whatever way I can especially with her eldest child, Gianna who's in college.

“ Mrs Johnson,how are you doing? ”. I asked with a smile.

“ I am fine. Actually, I came to thank you for saving my daughter from getting expelled again. I can't thank you enough for what you've been doing for my children and I. Only God can repay you. My prayers will always be with you. Thank you for never abandoning us”. She said in tears.
“ There is nothing to thank me for please stop crying and come in. I am just taking care of you like I would my own family. After all we are family,aren't we? ”. I said stepping out of the way for her to get in.

“ Yes we are and I'll forever be grateful for having a son like you. I pray you get a beautiful and nice wife just like you,handsome and kind”. she said. How I wish she happened. I said in my mind quickly shaking the thought off.

She stayed in my house for some hours,we chatted and then, she left after giving me a warm hug.

I think whoever kidnapped Adeela must be so rich to afford an air ambulance 🤧 Don't you think? My baby is gone 😫 I don't even know why she had to disappear just some days to her wedding 😥 I've already prepared my asoebi and my dancing shoes are impatiently waiting 🤧 Guess that have to wait 😑
Please don't forget to tap on that cute little orange star ⭐Xoxo❤🦋