CHAPTER TWELVE

Adeela POV.....

It is said that in life, everyone has his or her own fate written and I believe what's happening to me is what's written to happened. I've become something I couldn't describe over the past week. I've become weak. Very weak.... And broken if I could say because I still can't believe whether what I saw was true. I still couldn't bring myself to accept it is him but somewhere deep within me keep telling me he is the one. But why me?.. How could he do this... Why would he chose to hurt me... His own.... I don't even want to remember what he is to me. It is so painful. Why me of all people and what is his intention by doing this. The only answer to all these questions is him and he seem to have disappeared since that day he showed himself.

I just want to see him. I need to know why he did this and why me? No why brought me here. My head started hurting as I think of many things. I got up on my shaky legs and weakly pushed myself to the bathroom to perform wudhu.

I finished and stepped out only to see a figure sitting comfortably on their bed. Of course their bed because it will never be mine. He was so engrossed in his phone that he didn't even noticed me standing staring at him. I decided to gain his attention by clearing my throat and he immediately raised his head up his eyes meeting mine. I weakly carried my legs to where he is and sat beside him waiting for him to say what he came to say. What I know is I'm not letting him go without an explanation and as if he could read my mind,he begin talking.

“ Well..... How are you holding up?”. He asked without sparing me a glance which I ignored and continue looking at him.
“ Okay. Since you don't want to talk, I will talk. So let's get to the point” and my heart calmed a little when I heard that knowing he'll explain why I'm here and why he himself did it. “ I should've apologized that day but I didn't and I won't. You know why?. Because I'm not at fault. You are. You yourself. It's all your fault” My heart breaks even more when he said that..... How am I at fault. What have I ever done to him to deserve this. “ Why?.. Why am I at fault? What have I ever done to you?”. I asked my voice breaking.

“ Oh dear. What have I done. Don't cry please. I was just trying to explain everything just now. So,don't worry we'll get there. I know I said you're at fault but that's because you are sweetheart. You're so naive. Anyway I will tell you what you're here for.

To the outside world, I am who you think I am but here, this is what I do.. Like it's another way of my source of income. You don't understand do you. Well we deal with girls. Don't get me wrong, not under eighteen but rather very matured ladies. Do you happen to know the term Sex? Or not sex I mean Sex trafficking? Well,you're a bright one. So I don't have to explain. That is what I do,what we do.

I'll tell you what. Yours is different, I mean you're a special one. How we do it is so simple. You just have to accept and then enjoy yourself. Trust me you'll love it. But we don't use force. If you don't accept it yourself then we'll make you. By doing what? Well, starving and abusing you till you accept or to death. You don't look like the kind who wish to die now do you?”.

He finished saying whatever he said and all I could is cry. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. Like this is real. I wasn't dreaming and it's happening to me. I never imagined my life to be this messed up but what I believe is whatever happened the Almighty is there and will save me from the hands of this evil people. “ Why aren't you saying anything sweetheart ”. He said with a smirk.

“ You know what, I used to think of you as someone closest to my heart and I used to trust you with my life, I used to love you with every bit of my beating heart but you know what I think now? You are the most stupidest human being on earth and for you to think I will want to be involve in such actions,that means one thing, you are really a stupid person. Or never mind. I'll tell you what. It's true that I don't wish to die now,at least till the Almighty is please with me and with all of my doings but in your case I'd rather you abuse me to death than accept this. It's really clear now. I mean,just a little advice to you,be careful who you trust okay”. I stopped talking and burst into another water works. And he just sat there with a huge smile on his face.

“ Well, I always knew you're a strong head. Don't worry I'll see what I can do about that. Now if you excuse me,I have to go,to another customer if I may say”. He get on his feet and head for the door, “ And thanks for the advice. I believe it will really help as I've seen how much it affect you. I will see you soon”. He added exiting the room making sure to lock the door after him. I've been praying for the day they'll forget to lock this door and I pray it happen.

So hey guys🙂 how're you all? Well I must say you're really not encouraging😐 Your votes are less 😥 So please do leave your votes👏🏻 I know you're all curious as to who this person is aren't you 😉 Well,you'll soon find out😉 Just continue following up and your curiousness shall be cured😚 Xoxo❤🦋