Chap 1: Worried

Play this song '"Going bad" by Meek mill ft Drake

            ********

"Are you alright ?" Noti asked me as I swiped my phone doing nothing specific. I was so disturbed and I've literally done nothing for two days now. I pocketed my phone and pushed the thousands thoughts away.

"I'm okay, " I said taking a long sigh.

"You should tell me if there is anything disturbing you bro. Is it because Vera brought Larry at the party ? "

"No, " I monotonously answered.

"Is it because dad announced the start of wedding plans in your absence ?" I chuckled at that and shook my head in response.
"I'm serious here Jamal, I always know that you're not comfortable about the wedding, " she pouted looking at me. Where else would I have such a sweet sister ? I really love her but I'm an ass thus I can't tell her the truth.

"I don't care about that sis, " I lied because I'm just fucked up. My dad did it when I left the party immediately my secretary fell and people rushed to save her. Don't ask me how I managed to walk out through the crowd.

Don't even ask me how an ass I was to be coward of facing them. Afraid of tarnishing my reputation, my already fucking tarnished  reputation. I mean Vera did shits that day but dad got enough gut to declare that our wedding is still on.

Typical father.

"Jamal! You don't trust me ?" She hissed in fury. I had to push the thoughts away for the thousand time.

"It's not about trusting you Noti , " damn! How long will it take me to dump my asshole nature.

"Oh. It's about you being just you, a dumbass, " she said standing and I knew she will leave. I don't know why she came in my house but I knew she guessed things have not been any better since Friday night.

"Noti , don't leave please. You know I'm just confused, " I said and she sat back and looked daggers at me.

"Tell me now what's the hell is with you, I just drove here to check on you but I can guess I will walk out frustrated, " she was bored by my attitude. How do I tell her that it's about Huddah. How do I tell her that  I'm fucking worried about her health. Like will she come out alive ?

"Damn!" I gulp and her eyes burn in anger.

"Jamal!"

"Noti." Her eyebrow arch and she shake her head.

"What's bothering you ? Is it about Vera and Otile ?" She narrowed her eyes. I nodded trying to pretend that the shit was really bothering me.

"I really hate my brother, " I say with all intensity of my emotions coming out of my pores.

"It's disgusting but I will take care of that, only few people know about it plus I begged the guy who took the video to delete it, " Noti explained and an exasperated sigh left my mouth. Only one fucking problem solved when in real sense thousand things are still hanging.

"I don't know what's has possessed my little brother, he is really crazy." I said painfully looking at the roof. You know I'm trying to make all my feelings dumb but I fail terribly.

"I don't know what to do to him anymore ? I thought I should be the badgirl here but he is exaggerating things , " Noti said and laughed at that.

"I'm exaggerating nothing here, " we heard my brother shout entering through my door. My feet drifted to him without my consent.

"Seeing you is the last thing I wanna do Otile, " I yelled angrily piercing my angry eyes at him.

"So you don't want to be united like you wanted few days ago, " he said smirking.