Chap 5: Say it girl.

Play this song as you read 'Good' by Serayah.

                ***********

Jamal's POV

Noti parked the car and we stormed out as if the car was a hell and we were lucky enough to be saved out of it. It was awkward to the two of us and Noti was giving me this harsh look as if she wanted to tear my clothes or kick my damn ass.

"You two should act as lovers, remember people already know that your wedding plans are still on, " she said and I looked at Vera who was nervous.

"We are still lovers Noti, leave us the hell alone, " I said bored and Noti left.

I turned to this girl and looked at her.

"Don't fucking do anything stupid while we are there or I will throw you out or leave you here, " I say meaning it.

"Okay, " she said biting her lips and I was wondering how the words I yelled relate to her lips.

I took her hand anyway and we walked inside the hospital. Noti already disappeared and we struggled finding the room.

I really hate coming here because of what I witnessed few years ago. The death of my mom, I was inside the room when she said the last words and believe me it was not easy especially when nurses rushed forcing us out of the room.

I had cried the whole week before years passed and the memories slowly faded away leaving a scar. No one can replace her and I always miss that motherly love. We were close to each other and when she died it was hard for me to stay without her around.

And this is the fucking reason why  I'm coward right now. I just don't want to refresh the memories. They really hurt.

We opened the room timidly and entered.

Fuck! Everybody was here all of them silent and looking at the center where my sweet girl was laid and peacefully asleep in the fucking bed.

The figure of my mom appeared but I severally shook my head to push it away. I looked at her once again and her eyes were closed. Three fucking days in coma.

I looked at the corner and saw her mother crying as another lady who I remember as Huddah's friend was supporting her. She must have cried all night. Two teenager girls stood next to her. I guess one of them must be her sister.

Lulu, Lilian, Pascal ,Kevin,Willy and Kanze  were at the other corner. Everybody had that pity look on their faces. I narrowed my eyes to that bitch, Lilian and I felt like shooting her with my imagined gun.

She is fucking pretending to be worried when she is the cause of all this.

I ignored her and looked at my brother Otile. So he is here too. Noti was standing next to him with Tande, Femi, Betty, Fena and Khali. I slowly shut my eyes and opened them again. Seems like I'm the only visitor here.

I took my eyes back to my queen and I almost felt my eyes pool with tears but I forced them away.

Why did I make her face all of this ? I could have fucking left her with Kevin or my brother. I lead her into this fucking mess and I just can't do anything to see her smile.

I have three people here who knows that we are in relationship. Lulu, Lilian and maybe Tanya , her friend. She must be fucking knowing this. I don't know if she told her sister and her mom already. Lilian made me agree into this huge thing here but I had no choice. I'm doing this for the sake of my family, well my dad. If not that I would have confessed this whole shit right now.