Chap 9: We miss you

Play this song as you read "life is one big fight" by Tatiana Manoises.

••••••••••

I opened my eyes and saw two figures at each of my side. I rubbed my eyes to check who they were.

"Wow! Your ass is up early, " the damn annoying girl whispered. I looked at the other side to see Tanya smiling. Ops, I hate this. I mean I have to punish them by taking care of me all night.

"This really sucks guys, " I muttered feeling bad that I had to be in hospital and torture all my family and friends.

"What sucks ?" Noti asked laughing.

"Everything. I mean I have two angels to guard me all night and the worst part of it is that you just sit all night afraid that I may die, " I said feeling this huge pain eating me up.

"You shouldn't feel bad about it Huddah. We agreed to do this willingly and of course we are your friend. " Tanya said taking my hand as she slowly drew circles on my palms.

"Besides we have done this for only three nights, it's not much to be done to a sweetheart like you, Huddah Monroe, " Noti said taking my other hand as well.

"My two guardian angels!" I exclaimed and laughed to make my head forget that I'm stressing them for once.

"You can call us whatever you want, "Noti said playing with my palm as well. It was cute as that's the only part they would be free to touch right now. I looked at them alternatively glad that I have people who really care about me.

"Thank you guys, but I should move out of this place soon, " I said really meaning it.

"We all want you out but the docter said that you should be here until he is satisfied that you can stay at home without his help. " Tanya elaborated.

"That's why I said everything sucks, " I took a pause and looked at them. They did the same looking at me with pitty eyes.
"I miss you guys, so much."

"We miss you too, " Noti said and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"It really boring without you and we miss you Huddah, " Tanya said emotionally.

"I will join you guys there in that damn unpredictable world soon," I said my eyes shut. I really need to move out of this damn hospital. Like really soon.

"Hopefully," Noti said and I really missed them more.

"Which day is today ?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Tuesday, " Tanya answred.

"Amazing, I mean four fucking days here in hospital and it feels like a year."

"Boring as hell, "Noti mumbled.

"I can't believe you two know each other now, I mean it's weird how my two very different best friends met while I was dead and right now you two look cool, " I said to lighten the mood.

"It was awkward the first night but we made it, Tanya is really amazing to hung out with, "  Noti said and we all chuckled.

"I bet you're both best friends now but don't forget I made you know each other, "I joked.

"It's crazy cause we have shared a lot and we are friends right now, " Tanya said nervously. I know it's awkward talking to such a girl who is rich and all. Noti is different anyway cause she doesn't show a lot of things rich girls brag about.

"Don't worry guys, when I'm out of here we will maybe go and hung out the three of us, " I said and they all smiled and bent at the same time to hug me. "Be careful guys, " I said but they ignored me.