Chap 10: Meeting with Tanya

Play this song as you read."I miss you" by clean bandit ft Julia Michaels.
(Its a sweet song)

•••••••••••

Jamal's POV

It's fucking Tuesday and I've done absolutely nothing apart from zoning in my office all day. I'm afraid to even fantasize about anything we did cause literally everything seems ambiguous to me. I'm almost losing hope in ever having Huddah around my life again and it sucks.

Noti told me that she was fully awake but if I go what will I tell her ? If Lilian knows will she do whatever the shit she promised to do if I make a wrong move ?

Does she even miss me ? Will she ever understand ?

I miss you my queen and it's lonely staying in my office without you around. Everything is boring and I can't wait for you to come. I don't care if you will talk to me or not, I'm just waiting to see you come in and get out my office just performing your duties.

"Hey boy, stop daydreaming !" I heard a tap on my shoulder bringing me back from my thousands shitty thoughts and worries.

And here I am with Tanya in this damn restaurant and I even don't know what to tell her. I looked at my coffee and appetite was the last thing I will ever have. I've never had a proper lunch since Friday. Just boring coffee. Two sips and I'm already bored with it.

"How is she ?" I asked trying my best to start the conversation.

"She is good, she actually asked about you."

"Really ?"

"Yes and she acted lonely because she forced us out saying that she wanted some space for herself. It seems she is really hurt Mr Jones, " she elaborated giving me that evil look.

"I don't know what to say but its all my fault, " I shut my eyes regretting many things. It sounds as if all I ever told her for the two weeks was just but lies. I didn't know I will hurt her this much until now.

"Do you even know that she loves you ?" She threw the question right on my face. Seems she was hurt too.

You're really messed up Jamal asshole Jones.

I shook my head severally distracting the messy thought as well. I looked at her knowing very will that it will be hard to convince her in believing whatever shit I had to say.

"I know she loves me Tanya and I love her."

"You mean it ?"

"I know I'm t..."

"Terrible, " she finished for me still giving me the same evil look.

"I'm terrible right now. I know you're her friend and...."

"Best friend, " she corrected and gave me a smirk. Wow! I wish I had a friend loving me the way she is apart from Noti.

"Sorry, I know you're her best friend and it feels bad that I messed things up. I don't even believe it myself. I mean I...."

"You screwed up everything, " cutting me short again.

"Geez! Tanya."

"Whatever Mr Jamal. You know she made me believe that you two loved each other much and I was happy knowing that you will never do anything bad to her. Actually you proved me wrong. I'm not sure what happened but I know it had something to do with you messing around." Her words were sinking on my head.