Chap 4: Can you stay

Play this song as you read "can u stay" by Tatiana Manaois.

                 *************
Huddah POV

I walked near the ocean feeling the soft soil on my feet. It was few minutes to seven in the evening and people were rushing from the beach obviously to their homes.

After walking to the water I felt my feet start to freeze thus I turned back and walked back to the nearest bench and sat looking at the beautiful color of the ocean. I took my headphones and put a song listening as I tried to figure what brought me here.

Of course I have no clue of why I'm seated here alone feeling the fresh air hitting me. It was cool though. I scooped some soil with my bare hands and studied it slowly feeling it much different from the normal soil. I tried crushing it with my hands and I laughed at my stupidity.

"Huh, someone having a lonely time ? " I heard and immediately turned to see this guy looking at me.

"You ?" I was excited and shocked at the same time.

"Yes , me." He joked coming towards me and gave me this bonecrushing sweet hug. I always miss him and it was awesome seeing him here with me.

"I missed you " he mumbled releasing me from the hug. His cologne filled me and I inhaled it once more before stepping from him.