Chap 8: I'm Noti

Play this song as you read 'Night like this' by Kehlani ft Ty Dolla $ign

***************

"Oooh my....Huddah!" She shouted running towards my bed. I looked at her with that'who the hell are you' eyes. It caught her off guard and she sat on the bed looking at me. I was tempted to smile but I had to fake to see how she will react.

"Huddah babygirl, do you remember me ?" She asked worried. I went on looking at her with my mouth shut. "Oh no, you forgot all about my existence ?" She was pained by the fact that I forgot her.

"And who are you ?" I asked trying to move my legs from her ass. Her face fell and I saw hurt on her beautiful face.

"Are you serious, I mean you can't remember me ? I'm your friend." She gushed. Tanya was trying her best to look away from us. I know she is containing her laughter.

"My friend ? Since when ?" I faked my tone. I was finding it funny tricking her.

"For two and half months now, " " she said looking at me as if to tell me to grab those memories just for her sake.

"You're kidding, I've never seen this face ever, " I said.

"Oh no. I'm Noti. That girl you used to halfway hate cause she loved you, " she elaborated and I smiled inwardly.

"How comes she loved me yet I hated her ? I don't understand that." It was sweet faking all this with this sweet lovely girl here.

"Because she isn't...." She trailed off and looked at Tanya who was busy with her phone.

"What ?"

"I'm Noti , Noti, Noti, Noti.....For the thousandth time I'm Noti, " she screamed the last words out and I laughed until I felt tears on my eyes.

"I know you silly, how can I forget such a sweetheart ?" I said slowly motioning her to hug me.

"Seriously you're not kidding this time ?" She was unsure.

"I'm serious, come here girl. I really missed you bitch. I got no amnesia just forgot few things but I will remember everything with time. " I said and she cautiously hugged me.

"I missed you asshole, I didn't know you will come back alive, " she said happily holding my hand.

"I can't leave my best friend without saying goodbye, " I said.

"Damn! Don't fucking think of a goodbye, I mean don't leave again. It was hell with your ass sleeping here all day all night, " she is the same bitch I know.

"Okay, and what was your active ass doing all those days we haven't been together ?" I asked jokingly.

"Keeping this precious thing for you, " she said taking her bag and removed a newspapre giving it to me.

A BEAUTIFUL EMERGING TALENTED GIRL SPOTTED PERFORMING A SONG WITH THE FAMOUS OTILE BROWN AT NOTI JONES BIRTHDAY PARTY.

The headline read and I was shocked at that. A photo of me and his brother was attachd too. I read again before looking at her.

"You let paparazzi at your party ?"

"No , I don't know who the hell took the pictures. "

"You know I don't want to start these crazy things this early ? "

"Yeah I know, especially with your condition it will be hard but I'm trying my best to make sure they don't get any information about you, " she said assuringly.