Chap 2: I'm the boss

Play this song as you read "Ring" by Cardi b and Khelani. That song is damn sweet.

**************

I entered my office and locked the door after me. Sighing I threw the keys on the table carelessly almost hitting the screen of my desktop. I don't know how exactly I was feeling, angry, mad, confused, worried or disturbed. Shit, I'm damn repeating myself I know. So let's say I'm confused.

The office was cold and lonely, everything was boring here. I didn't know I will feel this loneliness and emptiness until today.

I mean there is no one to knock and enter my office with a lovely smile stuck on her face. No one to come and tease me, call me her her arrogant boss, there is no one to touch my beard and hair to remind me that I need an haircut. No one to remind me that I should not be thinking about my secretary 'especially if the thoughts are not work related', no one to touch and play with my dimple and to confess that she likes it.

Yes , no one to tell me that she had been hiding this huge crush for two fucking months. No one to torture me with cute smiles and pretty suggesting eyes. Absolutely no one to come and breath on my ear just to see me lust over her as she enjoy it. Fucking no one to wear a short pencil skirts just to come and walk in my office seductively biting her lips in the most crazy way. No one to enter my office pissed just because I instructed my driver to pick her from her home.

No one to remind me that I'm cute or at least joke about it. No one to kiss me in the lift as I feel her smile within the kiss. No one to accampany me in meetings.

No one..

Yes no one to do this and that to me.

Mmh...no one to yell sweetly and lovingly at me, saying how stubborn I am..no one to hug me or kiss me. No one to fuck in this damn office. Fuck my thoughts.

The most hurting thing is that I will have no one to call me her King, literally I let my kingdom collapse before it even started. Isn't that amazing??

Yes,I just carelessly let shitty things crush everything and technically I'm an asshole, a jerkass, a dumbass or a bitch.

At least that is who I am cause I fucked things up and now I'm just a lonely shitty Jamal Asshole Jones who can't achieve a sweet important thing. I've achieved a lot for this few months have been here and I just wonder how messed up I became when it came to controlling my love life. A simple step to fully own her but you see, I was eaaly trapped.

And right now my love is in hospital almost dying and I just can't fucking do anything about it. Well I'm a coward and I'm taking eternity to grow some balls and scream the sweet shit out. Maybe tell everybody that she fell because I was I chasing her after she caught a stupid girl on top of me.

Actually she saved my ass cause she came just as Lilian was trying to kiss me. I would have pulled that of his stinky lips and tear them into pieces.

Damn Jamal Asshole Jones!

Honestly I was mad that day and I would have done several shits if it were not for the two shitty men who were hiding in the room just incase I kick her or anything. Yes the bitch had everything planned and that's how my young growing kingdom collapsed.

A simple three sentence scribbled paper ruined everything that night and here I am lonely as hell. My fucking mind can't think clearly and right now I'm just messed up and I can't do anything constructive. Just sitting my ass on the classic chair and do a merry go round all day as my mind try to jumble the thousands things I'm supposed to do.