Chap 7: Amnesia

Play this song 'my old friend' by Tatiana Manois.

               ********
Huddah's POV

"Huddah, can you hear me ?" I heard someone call out from a far distance and I was wondering who the hell was shouting my name. I tried to answer but opening my mouth I closed it again unable to say any words. It was like I've been sleeping for hours now or what the hell happened ?

"Come on girl, you hear my words ?" Oh, it was Tanya. I'm I forgetting my best friend's voice? I struggled opening my eyes severally and I managed to look at her as she was just seated on the bed her eyes on me.

"Wow, I thought you will sleep all night ?" She exclaimed happily and slightly hugged my legs. I smiled and struggled to wake but my hands were extremely painful.

"Ouch!" I yelped sleeping back again.

"Don't, you're not ready yet. I missed you girl, " she said and I saw the first tear slip from her eyes. I looked all around seeing that it wasn't my room. Wtf.

Panicking I looked at myself feeling a bandage on my forehead. One of my hands had a bandage too. I moved it a little and I felt a sharp pain.

"I'm I okay ?" I asked desperately.

"You're almost okay , " Tanya answered softly and I had to think quickly.

"Tell me Tanya, what happened ? Why I'm I in this damn bed ?" I spoke feeling tired. Sort of my body was really weak.

"You don't remember ?" She asked looking away.

"Remember what ?" These things are catching me offguard. The door opened and I saw my mom, Terry and Avril enter smiling.

"This is amazing, she fully woke up!" My mom said happily running towards the bed.

Was I dead ? Whatever. Avril hugged me slightly tears streaming down her face. I must have died if this is how they are reacting.

"I still can't believe this , " Terry said breaking the awkward.

"Was I dead Tanya ?" I asked and chuckled trying to lighten their mood.

"You fell , " she said and I felt something in my heart.

I fell

I fell

I fell

Ops! Can't get answers yet. All of them were looking at me with weird eyes. Expecting me to say something but I just smiled. I looked at my mom whose eyes were puffy. Seemed like she hasn't slept for hours now. All the other three had the same tiredness and sleepy eyes.

"Tanya, tell me what happened ? Why are you guys looking at me with these eyes ?" I said trying to raise my voice but I still didn't manage. Damn! I was weak too.

"You....." Avril trailed off and I could see more tears coming from her already exhausted eyes.

"She got amnesia ?" My mom asked and started crying once again.

"Amnesia ? " I asked and looked at the roof to feel if I really got amnesia.

"Seems like that, " I heard Terry say and I laughed at that.

"Are you guys crazy ? This isn't a movie or some fiction book. This is real, I'm here mom sleeping in this bed and I definitely know we are in hospital since my hands I've fractured cause I fell as you guys are placing it, " I elaborated shaking my head severally to feel if I really got amnesia.