Bad boy (Namgi) Request

Yoongi sat on the floor playing with his toy cars, "dada" when Namjoon didn't answer the little looked around, "dada?" the younger was no where to see, "dada" Yoongi started crawling towards the bedroom, "dada?"

Namjoon was in their shared room working with his laptop. "Dada" Yoongi kneeled in front of the younger and tapped on his thigh, "dada?"

Namjoon looked down to the elder and smiled, "yes baby?" he lifted him on his lap. "Can you pway with me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry baby but I can't, daddy's got so much work" Yoongi pouted and crossed his arms, "dada's always wowking"

Namjoon was little offended by that, "no I'm not" the little scoffed and got off of Namjoon's lap, "I'm gonna pway awone then" and then he crawled out of the room back to living room

---

"Baby, want to play with daddy now?" Namjoon sat on the couch in front of Yoongi who was still playing on the floor with his cars, "baby?" the little didn't answer, only turned around so his back was facing the younger

"Are you mad, baby?" Namjoon tried to pull Yoongi on his lap but the elder wiggled out of his grip, "go away!" Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "what was that?"

"I said go away!" the little yelled and Namjoon was not having it, "Min Yoongi! get up here right this second or you'll be punished!" Yoongi didn't obey, only sticked out his tongue to him

"Okay that's it" Namjoon took the cars from Yoongi's hands and pulled him on his lap, "that is no way to talk to your daddy, now you'll be receiving 10 spanks for being a bad boy" Yoongi looked up to him with wide eyes, "no da-"

"I want to hear no objections, now lay down on my lap" Yoongi's daddy's eyes were filled with anger and Yoongi was afraid to do anything against him to avoid him getting even angrier

Yoongi laid down on Namjoon's lap and the younger pulled his pants down to reveal the little's naked butt, "only 10 hits, okay? You can do that for daddy?" the little nodded, "y-yes dada"

Then came the first hit, "ah!" the little yelped. "Was it too hard?" Namjoon asked concerned. "N-no dada" Next hit, "mh!"

"Tell me if I'm hurting you"

"Ah!"

The last hit landed on Yoongi's butt and caused the little to cry, "n-no more dada *sniff*" Namjoon pulled back his pants back on and pulled him to sit on his lap, "no more baby, no more"

Namjoon whispered sweet nothings to Yoongi's ear and rubbed his back to calm him down, "you did so good baby, daddy's not mad at you. My good little boy"

Yoongi pulled back, "I'm sowwy dada... Yoonyoon was bad" Namjoon smiled, "it's okay" he kissed the little's forehead, "can we cuddle dada?" Namjoon lifted the smaller boy up by his thighs and led them to their room

Yoongi was quick on top of Namjoon's chest and hid his face in the younger's neck, "I luws dada" the little said sleepily. "Dada loves you too baby," Namjoon kissed and squeezed him on his chest, "so so much"

___

Aaaaawww! Our badass rapper is a cute fluffball