Littlespace going wrong (Jungkook)

Hoseok was on duty to wake up the youngest member, he loved it, he loved how he was the first person their little baby would see. Hoseok got in Jungkook's room and noticed how the younger was curled into a ball, the elder was trying to fanboy quietly

"Kookie-baby, it's time to wake up" the elder shook the smaller boy slightly. "Mhmm, fuck off Hobi" Hoseok let out a gasp, the boy was clearly out of littlespace but even out of it he barely cursed at them, "excuse me!"

"What do you want grandpa?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, just yeet a way, I'll be there soon"

Hoseok was out of words, what just happened?

Hoseok ran out of the room and straight to the kitchen to others, "guys! Guys something is wrong with Jungkook!"

"What? What happened? Is my angel sick?" Jin was ready to run to his baby but Hoseok stopped him, "there's no baby today, that in Jungkook's room is a devil"

"What the fuck Hobi?" Yoongi asked in humor, it was funny how Hoseok looked panicked, "he's probably just out of littlespace and his normal self"

"No hyung you don't understand! He-he acts weird"

"How weird?"

"He just said yeet"

Everyone froze. "Wait, isn't-isn't that the word all 12-years-olds use but don't know what it actually means?"

Namjoon was about to open his mouth but then they heard footsteps and their heads turned towards the door which soon revealed Jungkook, "yaas! Pancakes!" Jungkook jumped on a chair and started eating, "hashtag breakfast goals"

Others stared at Jungkook in disbelief, "uhh, Kookie? Are you feeling okay?" Jin asked carefully. "I'm better than you all noobs, what's with the looks?" Jungkook looked around others who were still staring at him. "Y-you just seem like a-like a-"

"Brat, big fucking annoying brat" Yoongi interrupted Jin. "Whoa! You kiss your mom with that mouth, grandpa?" Yoongi bit his lip, "I'm going to kill him"

Jungkook was quickly done eating and was about to walk away when he noticed Jimin and his new watch on his wrist, "wow, that's some mad shit" he said and walked out

Everyone was still frozen

"We need to get him back as the little or normal himself"

"No shit"

"No, I mean it, if that thing won't go away soon I'll actually kill him, I can't stand a 12-year-old in this house"

___

I'm cringing so hardddddd

somebody please kill me