Who's yo daddy

"It's me obviously!"

"What are you talking about? Who is the one who makes all the food and makes sure everyone has everything?!"

"I'm the one who changes their diapers and makes sure they go to bath!"

"WELL I-"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING?!" Yoongi stormed into the living room with Jimin in his arms, "you're making Jiminie cry!" (A/N: Oh hell naw, Imma beat anyone who makes my angel cry. Well I don't want to beat BTS so Imma just hit them with a pillow)

"Sorry Jiminie baby, Joonie is just acting insane" Jin grinned to Namjoon who hit his arm

"You mean Joonie daddy"

"Are you serious? If anyone I am their daddy"

"NO! I am"

"JUNGKOOK!" the two turned towards the youngest who sat on Taehyung's lap while playing with a toy car, "who is your daddy?"

Jungkook looked up to the two with innocent eyes, "Taetae ish" Taehyung grinned at the two, "he towd me to caw him daddy on da bed"

Taehyung gasped and covered the younger's mouth, "THEY don't need to know bout that"

Jin gasped, "Taehyung! what did you do to my little bunny?!"

"I didn't do anything, at least not while he was in littlespace" Taehyung murmured the last part

Jin gasped again and pulled Jungkook into his arms, "how dare you?"

"Umm, he's my boyfriend?"

"That's not an excuse! He's my baby!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MAKE JIMIN CRY IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Yoongi yelled from the bedroom, "it's okay baby, they won't be loud anymore"

___

I got a HUUUUUGE fluffety-fluff feeling and I wrote that. It's not that fluffy but annnnnnyway