Bad boy (Yoonjin)

"Min Yoongi. Are you even listening me?" the teacher said angry. "Nope" Yoongi said and continued texting with his phone

The teacher scoffed, "and may I ask why?"

"No you may not"

"Min Yoongi!"

---

At cafeteria Yoongi was sitting with his friends when a girl showed up next to him. "Umm... h-hi Y-Yoongi, I-I was just won-wondering if-if y-you could umm uh-"

"Are you gonna keep stuttering? Because if you are I need you to leave because it's annoying the living shit out of me"

The girl was shocked, "I-I was j-just-"

"I-I wa-was j-j-just" Yoongi mocked the girl, "get back here when you know what to say"

---

Yoongi was outside of school smoking with some of his friends, "i don't know what the girl was trying. I mean like I could go with anyone like her"

"Yeah, like what was the bitch thinking" the boys started laughing but got interrupted by Yoongi's phone, "sorry guys, I have to take this"

Yoongi stepped to side and answered the phone, "hi daddy"

"Hi baby. having a good day? Being a good boy?"

"Yes daddy, Yoongi is always a good boy"

"Really? Then why did I heard from teacher that you were sleeping in class and talking back to your teacher?"

Yoongi gulped and whispered, "it wasn't Yoongi's fault"

"Oh really? Then who's fault was it?"

Yoongi stayed quiet

"Baby?"

Silence

"Min Yoongi!"

"I'm sowwy daddy! Yoongi didn't mean to, it came out accidently"

"That's not an excuse. Now be a good boy and go apologize your teacher, okay?"

"...otay daddy. But will Yoongi still get cuddles at home, pwease?"

Yoongi heard a light chuckle from Jin, "of course baby. See you at home"

"Bye daddy"

---

Yoongi got home and the first thing he did was to run in the living room to his daddy. "Daddy!" the younger jumped in Jin's lap and immediately buried his head against his chest

Jin chuckled at Yoongi and hugged him tightly, "were you a good boy?"

"Mhm daddy, Yoongi said sowwy to teacher so Yoongi didn't get into twouble"

the elder kissed Yoongi's forehead, "that's my good boy. Now you can get the cuddles" Jin pulled Yoongi closer and laid both of them on the couch so they were spooning, Jin kissing Yoongi's neck causing the younger to giggle

___

Lil baby Yoongi