Dada's sorry for yelling (Yoonmin)

Yoongi sighed as soon as he walked inside the house. Fucking shitty day. Yoongi didn't get a minute to relax for the whole day because of his dickhead boss, he had to run from a meeting to meeting for 7 hours straight. All he wanted right now was to be alone in a dark room and sleep

Jimin heard the door, "dada!" the little shot up from the couch and ran to the lobby where Yoongi was currently taking off his coat. Jimin was ready for Yoongi to pull him close and lift him to air. But that never happened, all the elder did was to stroke Jimin's hair slightly before walking right past him, "dada?"

Jimin followed Yoongi to their shared bedroom, "ish dada otay?" Jimin couldn't look smaller and cuter with him playing with his sweater paws while looking up to Yoongi with his puppy eyes

"Yeah, I'm fine Jimin just go play" Yoongi sat himself on the bed and buried his face into his hands which really made Jimin doubt his words. "Ish dada weally fine? Dada lookie sad" Jimin pouted and normally Yoongi would have died at that but right now he just wanted the younger to leave him alone, "yes Jimin"

Yoongi looked so sad and tired Jimin didn't want to just leave him like this, "dada want food? Jiminie can get cookie-"

"I don't want any fucking cookies, Jimin, I just want you to leave!" Jimin jumped little at that, "d-dada-"

"FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY!"

Tears left Jimin's eyes in furious speed and so did he, he ran out of their bedroom and straight to his playroom where his favourite kitty plushie was. Jimin jumped on the bed hugging the cat plushie tightly against his chest and crying his heart out

Yoongi was sitting on the bed, shocked expression on his face and image of Jimin's scared look in his head. Yoongi couldn't believe himself, how the fuck could you yell at him, he mentally bitch slapped himself

"Baby?" Jimin's body jumped little at the voice that belonged to his dada. He didn't answer. "I'm sorry, baby" Jimin felt the bed sink a little bit which signaled  him that Yoongi sat next to him, "dada's really sorry for yelling at you, baby"

Jimin stayed quiet. "I know it's not an excuse but dada had really bad day at work and he shouldn't have put it on you, can you forgive dada?"

The younger turned around so Yoongi could look into his eyes, "dada wooked weally scawy" he whispered. "I know baby, I promise I won't yell at you ever again, dada loves Jiminie"

Jimin sat up and Yoongi was ready to hug him but the younger pulled away, "dada not fowgiven yet" Yoongi frowned, "what dada needs to do to be forgiven"

"Give Jiminie lots of kisses tonight"

"Done"

"And cuddles"

"Absolutely"

"And five bags of candy"

Yoongi grinned at Jimin's fail at trying to hide his smile, "okay you sweet cheeks, I'll get you your candy but can dada now get the cuddles?" Jimin pretended to thought for a while, "otay... and don't fowget my kisses. Lots and lots of kisses"

"You got it" Yoongi jumped on Jimin with kisses and tickles, "dada! Tickles wewe not in ouw deal!"

___

I have something important to say: UWU