Bath time(Jikook)Request

"Jungkookie" Jimin whined as the half-naked maknae ran away from him yet again. "Catch me if you can!" the little giggled and ran in the living room. "Kookie, you need to go take a bath" the distressed hyung ran after Jungkook. "No! Kookie wan no bath!" Jungkook jumped on a couch, "bath is fo' stinky people!" "Well, baby, you do stink"

"Nope!" Jungkook giggled as Jimin tried to catch him but the younger just dodged him and ran past him again, "baby!" Jimin continued whining, "I'm getting sweaty too"

"Then daddy needs to take bath with Kookie" Jungkook smirked from the opposite side of the room. "Will you be a good boy and take a bath if daddy joins you?" the little nodded, "okay then, get in here" the maknae skipped towards his hyung and gasped when Jimin suddenly slapped his butt, "that's for being a brat"

The bath was done and Jimin was the first one in, "come here bab-huh? JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled after realizing the little was no longer behind him nor was he in the bathroom. Jimin heard giggles behind the door. "Kookie, if you won't get in here in 10 seconds you won't be getting any candy for the whole week" no answer

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... you won't be getting any cuddles eiethe-" suddenly the water was everywhere due to Jungkook who had just jumped in the bath, "Nooo! Daddy can't take away cuddles!" Jimin chuckled at his baby, there was nothing Jungkook loved more than cuddles from the elder. Well except Jimin himself.

Jimin pulled the younger closer and poured some water on his head, hair getting in front of Jungkook's eyes, blocking him any possible way of seeing Jimin, "daddy disappeawed" the little giggled and Jimin let out a sight, he would do anything to get to hear those cute little giggles from the younger

"Does baby want pink bubbles or blue bubbles?" Jungkook thought for a while, tapping his chin in progress, "pink! Kookie want a pink bubble beard!" Jimin laughed at him, "pink it is"

After the bubbles were big enough, Jungkook took a handful of it in his hand and placed it under his chin, "lookie daddy, Kookie ish old!"

"Oh, you indeed are, when did that happen? Last time I checked you were still a baby"

Suddenly Jungkook sat up and got closer to Jimin, the elder thought he was going to kiss him so he closed his eyes, but then he felt something landing on top off his head. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook grinning, "daddy ish pretty! Pretty with pink hair!"

"Oh really? Should daddy then dye his hair pink?" Jungkook gasped and nodded furiously, "yesyesyesyes!" (A/N: and that's why Jimin had pink hair, lol)

Jungkook was sitting on Jimin's lap while the elder was washing his hair and back. "Daddy?" the little suddenly said and Jimin hummed, "what's the boat that swims undew watew called?" he asked. "It's a submarine, baby"

"Submawie" Jungkook tried to follow what the elder said, "can caw go undew watew?"

"No, baby"

"Why not, it would be cool" Jimin chuckled at the little's little pout. "You're so cute" he kissed Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook turned around on Jimin's lap and wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck, "I know!"

"Is daddy cute too?"

"Hmm, nope"

_____

I'm sorry if this wasn't so good. I wrote this in class because I have no time after school :)