Hurricane(Taegi)Request

Yoongi gasped as soon as he got in the house. He was met with a home that looked like after a tornado got in, "Taehyung!" he yelled but got no answer. The elder starter walking towards their bedroom but not without noticing how messy their bathroom was, "that little brat" Yoongi sighed and closed the door, hiding the glitter bath bomb messy room (it really looked like the bath bomb had actually exploded.

Yoongi tried not to turn his head to their living room but failed, he looked like his soul left his body, "Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi started yelling and ran to the bedroom, only to be met with a little who was wearing nothing but boxers and white knee-high socks, and an innocent look on his face

"Hi dada" Taehyung grinned after noticing the elders presence

"Hi... do you have anything to say to dada?" Yoongi crossed his arms on his chest

Taehyung tapped his chin, "mm no?"

"Oh really? Then why does our home look like a hurricane got in?"

"Pwobably a huwwicane came in"

"Kim Taehyung. Either you tell me what you did or I'll punish you even more"

Taehyung stayed quiet and played with his fingers

"Fine" Yoongi threw his bag on the floor close to the bed and sat on a chair, signaling Taehyung to lay on his lap, "You'll get 20 spanks for how bad you were, now dada has to clean the whole house because you decided to act like a brat"

Taehyung gulped but obeyed

15 spanks later Taehyung was sobbing, "six-*sob*-teen, se-seventeen, ei-eight-eigh'een, ni-nite-nineteen, twe-*sob*-tweny" the last spank was received and Yoongi pulled the little on his lap, soothing him, "it's okay, baby, you did so well, so good for me, so good for dada"

Taehyung hid his face on the crook of Yoongi's neck and hugged him, "Taetae sowwy fo' being the huwwicane tha-that messy ouw home" Yoongi tried not to squeal at the cuteness of the younger, "it's okay, baby, dada's not mad"

The two continued cuddling on the chair before Yoongi pulled away, "can you tell dada what upset my baby so much?"

Taehyung dropped his head and started playing with his fingers, "dada ignowed Taetae, dada no give Taetae his mowning kiss and di-didn't say bye bye to Taetae"

Yoongi ran to their kitchen right past Taehyung, "hurry, hurry, hurry" he said to himself and pushed an apple in his bag, "quick, quick, quick" he started putting on his shoes and jacket at the same time, "I'm late, late, late"

Taehyung stood next to Yoongi, pouting his lips, waiting for his morning kiss which he never received, "dada?" but the elder didn't hear him, only ran out of the house, leaving Taehyung still pouting, "bye, dada..." he whispered sadly

"Oh shit" Yoongi' s eyes widened at the memory, "I'm so sorry baby, dada was in a hurry and didn't notice you, I'm so sorry, baby"

"Dada was a meanie" Taehyung pouted. "Yes, yes he was, I'm so sorry, baby, is there anything I can do?"

Taehyung's eyes widened in excitement, "dada could cuddle?" Yoongi let his gummy smile out, "of course he could" Yoongi picked the little up and went to the bed, towering on top of the younger and showering his face in kisses, "I love you so so so so so so much, baby" Yoongi pecked Taehyung's lips after every so.

"Dada!" Taehyung squealed, "tickles!"

"Then it's working" Yoongi grinned and attacked the younger sides, "Dada!"

_____

I'm so sorry, this wasn't so good. I feel like a really lazy/bad author-nim