4 | Best Friends

Chapter Four

Best Friends 

"You have a date! Let me help pick your outfit!" Chelsy screamed as we were walking to my car. This girl gets excited over the small stuff, I swear. Yet that's why I like her so much. It doesn't take a lot to make her happy.

I had just finished telling her what happened with Axel earlier and she was freaking out.

"I'm not going out, so I don't need to dress up. Will you chill out? I'll let you help out with my outfit for the club." I said to calm her down.

"Wait, you're going to go to Neo with Chris?" She asked.

I shrugged. It's not like I couldn't. I was not in a relationship with Axel and I wasn't going to be. There is no point in not going to the club. I mean, free drinks and dancing? I'm down.

"I don't see why not."

"You have Axel, Laur!" She shouted. She's just trying to burst my eardrum.

"I don't have him." I sighed. "We're just going to talk."

"And film a porno?" She asked. I glared at her. Who would ask that kind of question?

"What? It'd be hot. I'd watch it." She defended herself.

"Ew, Chelsy!" I said as I climbed into my car. "I'm going home. I'll call you later and tell you how it goes, okay?"

She nodded and got into her car.

"Okay." She said then waved as I drove home to get ready for tonight. 

Just talking.

-