Chapter 3

Samantha P.O.V

My phone buzzes loudly. I read the text .

From : Carter

Hey we are all going out to dinner do you want to come ? , Oh and tell Mahogany.

Mahogany! yeah?! The boys are going to eat dinner before the show do you want to go? Yeah. we both got ready and headed out with boys . as we where walking down the streets . Mahogany and I , where talking and then I hear Carter and Taylor giggling from behind us . I didn't play mind to it Because we where all taking with each other . They still continued giggling . Are they talking about me ? I asked my self.

We entered the restaurant and I sat next to Mahogany and on my other side was Cameron. The three of us where laughing at jokes Cameron was making. at one point Cameron put his hand around me and I blushed . Carter started singing," Samantha and Cameron Sitting in the Tree K'I'S'S'I'N'G. "EWW never". We all started laughing but Taylor had a serious face and looked at Cameron some type of way .

Cameron P.O.V

It felt nice when I had my hand over Samantha. But , like always the boys are in every body business . Carter had to start singing and Samantha toke my hand off of her. Then I turned around and saw Taylor looking at me some type of way . "Taylor what up , why you looking at me like that . " No reason " . He said it with attitude I just ignored him.

Mahogany P.O.V

We went back to the hotel Samantha and the rest of the boys went for a quick swim before the show . but Taylor, Carter, Cameron And me stayed. I was in my room and the boys where in there own rooms . I hear Cameron and Taylor making really loud noise next door. Then I keep on hearing a big BANG! BANG! after another. I ran out of the room and so does Carter we knock like crazy on there door . Carter went back to his room Because he remember that Taylor left his key in his room . we run in and see Cameron and Taylor fighting. Carter picks up Cameron off of Taylor and I pull back Taylor. WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING ! YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS !