Chapter 2 ~

** TWO WEEKS LATER **

Samantha P.O.V

I woke up at 5:00 A.M to get ready for MAGCON . My Flight was at 7:00. I started to get ready I didn't feel like getting pretty ,so I put sweats and sweatshirt. And made a high ponytail. My mom was so excited for me joining MAGCON more than I am . I just wanted to make friends and meet my fans.

After the plane flight . I was sent to this room where Carter Reynolds and Matthew Espinosa where sitting. They both stood up from there seats and gave me a hug and introduce them self .

"Hey I'm Matthew". "and I'm Carter". "yeah! I know who you guys are , oh and I'm Samantha". we all smiled and sat down .

After about waiting 2 more hours all the boys came into the room and Mahogany. They all said there names. " hey I'm Taylor" Hey I'm Nash " " Hey I'm Cameron". Hey I'm Aaron." "hey I'm Mahogany". "HEY! I'm Hayes". Hey I'm Shawn". Hey I'm Jack J . I'm jack G ".

Then Burt Bordelon . MAGCON Manager came in through the door. " Ok , did you guys meet Samantha". They all scream YAS! I laughed . "OK lets head out he said." Once we get outside there are 4 black Vans waiting for us . In the first van went Aaron, Hayes and Shawn. In the Second Van there was Nash , Cameron and Jack G. In the third car it was Me, Mahogany and Matthew. In the last van there was Carter , Jack J and Burt.

Mahogany asked me so many question in the car ride. I felt like I was in a interview . but I just joined her and asked her some questions also. Matthew look upset." Hey, Matthew is there something wrong ? " No I'm fine just a little bored". " why don't the three of us play Kiss Marry kill, Mahogany suggested. "Sure".

After twenty minutes of playing Kiss Marry Kill we finally got to the hotel . In the lobby Hayes came up to me . "Hey , Samantha your pretty , and I. Can't wait to get to know you on this tour and become family ". he put I smile on my face . I hugged him "thank you Hayes, that meant a lot to me ".

"Ok guys ! We have 6 rooms .

Room #1

Carter

Hayes

Room #2

Matthew

Nash

Room#3

Jack J

Jack G

Room #4

Shawn

Aaron

Room#5

Taylor

Cameron

Room#6

Mahogany

Samantha

We all got our keys and headed to the 8 floor. We all had rooms on that floor.

Me and Mahogany Settled in . " Hey , do you know when is our first show ." "yea tonight". Are you nervous ?" YES , what if the fans don't think I should be apart of MAGCON. Trust me they will love you ." she said with a big smile.

I tweeted .

@SamanthaRussell I can't wait to meet the fans tonight. I'm so Nervous . #first #MAGCON #Show