Chpater 29

Samantha P.O.V

Today was our last day at this tour stop , and I really wanted to spend it with Matthew .

I know Matthew and I have a weird past , but now Matthew and I are best friends and I've been spending all my time with Taylor , I had promised matthew I would hang with him before we even got to this tour stop .

I texted Matthew and asked him if he wanted to go to the mall with me .

He said yes , I didn't tell Taylor because he was probably gonna have a freak out.

** at the mall **

Matthew and I where walking in the mall and a crowd of fans came running towards us.

We where standing in the mall with our fans about what felt like an hour.

I got three calls from Taylor , since I was with the fans I didn't answer his calls .

The crowd kept on getting bigger and bigger .

Matthew grabbed my hand and we started headed out of the mall .

** back at the hotel **

Taylor P.O.V

" What is this Samantha "!

" It's a picture of me and Matthew at the mall ".

" Holding hands " !

" There was a crowd of fans and he was helping me get out of the crowd ".

" You could have followed him , you didn't have to hold hands , now fans think you and Matthew are dating , if you haven't noticed its all over twitter ".

" I'll explain everything to the fans later ".

" Ok , next answer me calls I called you three times ".

"Ok I won't and I'm not dating him I'm dating you Taylor , stop being so jealous , I just wanted to hang out with Matthew you know I only love you " .

" I love you too".

He came closer to me and lifted me up kissing me .