Chapter 23

Samantha P.O.V

Matthew and I headed back to where mahogany was hand in hand . talking and laughing .

" Wow , that looked like a movie scene".

Matthew and I laughed at mahogany comment .

Don't question our friendship ! Matthew said laughing .

After about 20 minutes every body was here butTaylor .

I felt someone rub there hand down my shoulder going down to the side of my chest connecting its hand on my belly.

I turned and saw Taylor . I stood on top of my chair and let him pick me up . I didn't want to kiss him in the airport because a fan can be here and leak the picture of us kissing.

** at the hotel **

This time I was sharing a room with mahogany . I knew we where

Gonna stay up all night and talk about our feeling and boys and drama . I can't wait .

Taylor and I where walking to the evaluator .

" Why didn't you want to kiss me in the airport".

" Because there could have been someone there that could have toke a picture ".

" Are you embarrassed that you're dating me?

" No Taylor , are you crazy I love you.

It's Because I can't handle hate. I've gotten hate before and ended up in the hospital because I was starving myself and hurting myself. "

" Oh. Baby I didn't know , this could just be our little secret" he said before kissing me and sticking his tongue down my month surprising me .

My eyes where wide in shock , of how good a kisser Taylor is .