Chapter 9

** after the meet and greet **

Samantha P.O.V

I run up to my room after the Meet and Greet trying to avoid all of the boys. I hear someone running after me screaming . " Samantha" Samantha wait up " " Samantha " . I open the door as quick as I can and slam the door. knock knock .

" It's Carter , open the door please ". "why!" I yelled. Just open Samantha " ." Carter I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood , I'll talk to you later ok ". "Fine bye ".

I hear the door open and check who it is . it's Mahogany . She sees me crying .

Samantha what's wrong? I tell Mahogany every thing that has happened lately .

Mahogany P.O.V

Samantha I don't think you have done anything wrong . Boys will be Boys . "Your right I guess".
Mahogany hugs me tight".Don't cry it's not your fault. I wipe her tears off . I feel bad for her because the boys are playing with her feelings without knowing it .

Samantha P.O.V

It's just what if fans found out of what has been happening they would hate me . and if I date any of them they would hate me too . " No, Samantha your wrong there are some haters out there but they are just haters , and you know it because you have haters ". " Your right ". I should not be crying ". I should be living my life ,and make mistakes ". I guess I should just let it be and see how it goes .

Mahogany P.O.V

"Your right " just let it go with the flow". Thanks Mahogany " I love you so much" aww I love you too Samantha. "