Chapter 11.

** 3 weeks later **

Samantha P.O.V

I'm still confused about the boys . What if none of them like me , and they just want to mess with me . ugh , why are boys so Complicated . I leave tomorrow morning for our next Tour stop . I don't want to see the boys , i am not ready to deal with the boys .

** Next day At the hotel **

Burt P.O.V

Ok guys there are some problems with the rooms so girls you are going to have share rooms with the guys and sleep on the sofa bed ."Samantha and Mahogany are you guys ok with that" ?

"I guess" Samantha and Mahogany say unsure .

Samantha P.O.V

I really don't want to share a room with Taylor or Matthew.

I don't mind sharing with Cameron because Cam hasn't done anything to me to make me feel confused.

Burt P.O.V

OK here are the room .

Room 1

Carter

Taylor

Room 2

Cameron

Samantha

Room3

Mahogany

Hayes

Room 4

Matthew

Jack J

Room5

Nash

Jack G

Samantha P.O.V

Thank God I got a room with Cameron and not. Taylor or Matthew . I looked over at Matthew . he looked pretty upset .

Matthew P.O.V

I wanted to share a room with Samantha . but she has to share a room with Cameron for three days . I am so upset . I've been dying to. Hang out with Samantha . I go over to Samantha . "hey Samantha ". " Hi

Matthew". I've been thinking about you " . Oh , really ". yeah ". Can we go out later to get some pizza together "."yeah ,sure".

Samantha P.O.V

Me and Cameron enter the room . " Samantha you can have the bed". " are you sure Cam I don't mind sleeping on the couch "." Yes I'm sure , you can sleep on the bed". "ok thanks , we can take turns ".

I text Matthew so we can go out and eat pizza .

To: Matthew

Hey are you ready to go get pizza?

From : Matthew

Yea come over to my room .

To : Matthew

Ok I am on my way .

I go on over to Matthew room .