Chapter 4

Samantha P.O.V

Me and the boys go back up to our rooms and hear yelling from Taylor and Cameron room . So we all go in there . Hey , What's going on ?. They where fighting Carter and Mahogany say in sync. Nash screams What ! Why ? The rest of the boys left because they thought it was not serious .

Nash P.O.V

WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU TOO! We'll whatever happen between you , get over it at least until after the show . We have 30 minutes to get ready for Magcon . I pull Samantha and we head out . "I wonder why where they fighting " . "That really wried Cameron and Taylor are close Friends." "we'll go get ready Samantha and meet me at my room when your done" . "ok , see you later".

Samantha P.O.V

I got out of the shower and had not enough time to do my hair , so I did a side braid . I put on some black pants and a purple corp top. I head out to Nash's room and they are all there waiting for me. Ok , lets all go down now . We all head down and I decided to try to ask Taylor what went on .

" Hey Taylor ". Hey beautiful ". I start blushing a little bit , I try turning my head , but he noticed . "

So , what happen with you and Cameron". " oh , nothing it not serious , we where playing around and it got out of hand . "Ok, are you sure "? "Yes, I'm sure Samantha nothing's wrong . "Ok, whatever you say."

Samantha P.O.V

We are waiting to enter the stage and Cameron pulls me to the side to tell me something , but at that every moment they call Cameron's name to go on stage . I was curious to know what he wanted to tell me . Then I hear Mahogany say ,

" And now to welcome our new Magcon member Samantha ". I walk out on stage and the girls where screaming like crazy . I've never felt so good before .

* * after Magcon **

We where all hungry and went out for pizza. I was walking next to Matthew getting to know him better when out of know where I feel a hand pull me .

It's Cameron . " Sorry for pulling you like that ". it's ok , so what ups ." I wanna tell you why Taylor and I where fighting .