Chapter 10

** next day **

Matthew P.O.V

Today's our last day . and I want to hangout with Samantha .

I go to Samantha room and knock on it . Samantha opens the door with a sweatshirt and underwear .

Good morning did I wake you up . "uh what do you think, ". she says yawning . I Hug her and she warps her self on me . I walk in and check if mahogany in the rooms . she has left . I sit down on the couch with Samantha on top of me . she sleeping . she looks so pretty when she is sleeping I just wanted to make out with her but she seemed really tried . I put her in her bed but she wakes up . "Hey sorry , I was sleeping I'm gonna wake up now ."

Samantha p.o.v

I went into the bathroom ,brushed my teeth, take a bath and fix my hair. I went to my suit case and picked out some shorts and green tang top. I go sit next to Matthew and cuddle with him . " So , where are all the guys ? a few of them have early flights. oh ok . "Wait how did you know I had a late flight ". I checked what time your flight was at ". " I'm hungry ".

Matthew P.O.V

Let's head down to breakfast . "yes please". we head down to eat and we sit on a circle booth . I finish first eating . I wanted to tease Samantha so I started to rub my hand up and down her thigh . She stops eating and curls up next to me .

Samantha P.O.V

Let's head back up I need to start packing . " Are you packed "? yeah " . "Cool can you help me ". sure .

I went to my room and waited for Matt to come back from his room .

** after packing **

Samantha P.O.V

I still have 3 hours left and the air port is not far , why don't we watch a movie?

Ok . Me and Matthew watch half of the Titanic because the other half we where making out . Matthew kept rubbing my thigh . I stop kissing him . " Why are you such a tease " . He winked at me . he tried pulling my shirt off but I stopped him . " I have to go now to the air port . Bye Matthew I'll miss you . we kiss one more time .

** on the plane **

Samantha P.O.V

I can't believe what me and Matthew where doing it felt so right and we are not even dating . I wish I didn't have to go back home .

Matthew P.O.V

I'm gonna miss Her . I Just can't wait to see her in three weeks .