Chapter 8

Matthew P.O.V

I saw that Samantha directed me to follow her so I waited about 6 minutes before I got up . I leave Nash's room and knock on her room. she pulls me in the room pulling me from my shirt and dragging me to the wall and kissing me . I pushed her back . " Hey , what are you doing? I smiled . " Kissing you ". she puts her finger on my lips telling me to shush! we keep on kissing until we hear a knock on the door.

Samantha P.O.V

Go hide in the bathroom ". ok" I go to the door and open it . it's Cameron. "hey what's up Cam." nothing I was wandering if you seen Mathew ". "yeah he kind of had to take a dump and did not want to do it in that room so he asked me if he could use the bathroom here ". Don't tell anyone . " Ok " , We'll tell him that we are waiting for him to make a video ." ok bye see you later ". I open the bathroom door and put him on the floor and sit on top of him kissing him.

Matthew P.O.V

"WOW! ok Samantha, I have to go make the video but I had fun . " Of course you did " she says with a wink. we'll I got to go bye . "wait Matthew". she runs to me and jumps on top of me and kisses me one more time . ok now you can leave .

Samantha P.O.V

Oh my gosh ". what did I just do . do I like Matthew.

I decided to take out my laptop and write my feelings down because that's how I like to express my feelings . I hear a knock on my door . I get up and fix my dress before opening the door. It's Cameron . "hey , can I come in". "yes".

Cameron P.O.V

I need to express how I feel about you . I've been thinking about you since I heard you where gonna join. so far these past 3 days I've thought of you and only you . I am not sure if I like you I'm really confused .

Samantha P.O.V

Listen Cameron I am also confused . I don't know if I like you or Taylor or Matthew . I don't want to hurt none of you guys because you guys are all nice people and I don't want to ruin Magcon and your relationship. me and Cameron hug for a long time and head down to start getting ready for the Meet and Greet.