Chapter 5

Samantha P.O.V

"Ok, but Taylor told me that you guys where playing around and it got out of hand". " Don't always believe what people say". " Ok so what really did happen ".

Cameron P.O.V

OK so I enter the room and Taylor was sitting on his bed . I walk over to lay down on my bed to get some rest before the show . and he just randomly asked me . Do you like Samantha? I told him that I am not sure because I just meet you . I see Samantha blush a little and it made me smile. Then he starts screaming at me that he has always had a crush on you and that he sees all your videos . Then we just ended up hitting each other because he hit me , I was not planning to fight him , because we are friends . Bit it just happened .

Samantha P.O.V

OH. " we'll I think you should try talking to him ". " I should but do I want to". I smile a little but . " you should want to ". " Just do it for me ". "Fine but only for you ". "ok , promise " . He pulls me close and hugs me , " I promise Sam, can I call you Sam "?

Yes ". I start to blush so I covers my face." He starts to laugh. " Sam I'll talk to him later tonight".

We enter the restaurant and this time I sit next to Carter and Matthew hoping this starts no problems .

The whole time in the restaurant Cameron was staring at me and so was Taylor. but they never noticed each other . I ignored both of them and kept on getting to know Carter and Matthew.

** back at the hotel **

Samantha P.O.V

I see Taylor go into his hotel room and behind him Cameron goes in . I just hope nothing goes wrong tonight.