Chapter 26

I'm awaken by a paw to the face, and when I open my eyes, I find Modi slaps me in the face with his paw "Where's your mum?" I yawn as I roll in bed to face the other way, only to get slapped by Magnii's paw.

"Good morning, darling. I see the boys already woke you." Loki chuckles as he closes the door.

The boys leap off the side of the bed and from into their normal form to hug their mum. Magni's cat form is at snow leopard, and Modi is at black panther. Magni is identical to his brother, besides the fact that Magni's hair is blonde and Modi's is a ravenous black.

"Mummy!" Magni screeches, before starting to jump on the bed "When is Yo-Yo getting here? He's been gone all week!"

"Jormungandr will be here soon, babe." Loki looks to me "Help me get the boys ready. The queen wishes to see her parents."

With a groan, I stand up and start filling the tub. After chasing the wet, naked boys around the room, we walk out of our chambers with the hyper two year olds.

Once we reach the throne room, Hel smiles "Jory is will be here soon! I hope he had a great time!"

"I hope Max had a great time." Thrud frowns, her black hair covers her face. The twenty year old is at bear, quite literally.

Hel, is now thirty. Jormungandr is in his fourties, although he looks to be twenty. He married Max when he was twenty, and, even though she doesn't have long to be with him, they don't seem to notice. Hel, Thurd, Magni, and Modi, are all Asgardan height, as Loki was unable to carry them full term.

When the bifrost fires up, we practically sprint down towards the bifrost to meet them at the end. Loki pulls Fenris towards himself to give him a hug "I missed my boys!" when he hugs Max, he sighs "And girl!"

The fifteen year old sighs "Grams, it was only a week!"

Magni and Modi leap on him and Max smiles "We'll take the boys, you too deserve a vacation."

Loki gives them one last hug, and I do the same, before he pulls me back towards the palace.

We haven't had a moment alone for more than two years.

THE END