Chapter 24

"What do you want, Trevor?"

What? It's Trevor?

And just hearing his name makes my blood rush through my veins, my breaths turning to gasps, and there is not enough oxygen I am managing to fill my lungs with. I feel like I'm chocking, drowning, falling, and only Trevor can catch me.

My vision blurs before the sob breaks out like a roar of lion. The sadness, grief, loneliness, every dark emotion finally breaks out, washes over me like contaminated water, leaving me a mess. Hadn't my brother held me in his warm, tight arms, I would've been on the floor, crying for the boy for whom I would've traded my whole world.

His face flashes before my eyes, that stupid goofy grin that was always alive on his face, how his veins pulsed when I cried in front of him, or how he never let another guy near him.

I cried out, allowing the darkness to tear out of me. I looked scary, I knew, but there was so much pain buried inside me for so long, and hearing his name was enough to trigger it.

"No! Mom, call an ambulance!"

I don't need a doctor.

"She has to he sent to a psychiatrist, Sebastian!"

But I am not crazy.

"Maybe if we let her talk to Trevor, she'll stop—this."

I would.

"He cannot talk to her, Mom—he—he's dead. There was some man who had called just now, not Trevor. He's gone."

The world faded into blackness, grabbing me along. Those were the last words I heard from my brother's mouth, and I knew he wasn't lying. Because his voice was weak when he said Trevor was gone. He sounded broken. He was crying too.

My pain, however ended, when I left consciousness.
_____
I know. . . I know! I haven't written in ages, but there, I managed to write at least something. *gasps dramatically*

IS TREVOR REALLY DEAD?!

WHAT?

SO DOES THIS MEAN THERE's JUST HUNTER IN THE STORY NOW?

*Evil laugh*

Have fun waiting!

You guys rock!