Chapter 2

Leah's POV
My eyes welled up at the sight of my home. Our home. The home in which I'll have people who love me, and care for me.

Sebastian drops his arm over my shoulder, and leads me inside. "They better be tears of happiness," he teases, and I laugh.

Without knocking, he pushes the door open, and together we stride in the kitchen. A huge grin, almost the size of an elephant appears on my face upon seeing Mom preparing dinner and Julian on his phone sitting at the dining table.

"Hey, Rockstar!" I chirp with my hands around my mouth for dramatic effects. His head whips up, his eyes widen and then he sprints to me with his trademark smirk. From the corner of my eye I see Mom smiling too.

He pulls me in a tight hug, almost at the point of death, but I let him have his moment. At last, his sister is back home after years.

"Hey, Nerd!" he says, ruffling my hair while I try to bat away his hand.

I stick my tongue out at him and he mirrors the gesture.

"Stop teasing your sister, Julian," Mother fake scolds him with a light pat on the head. He grins playfully and steps aside.

Tears pool at the bottom of Moms eyes, as she engulfs me in her warm, motherly presence. I hug her back with my arms tight around her waist, while some tears roll down my cheeks.

~

So family time was amazing.

I had forgotten how peaceful and pleasant it is to have a good time with your loved ones. When Dad and Mom got divorced 2 years ago, our family suffered through a lot. Dad started living with his second wife and her daughters, even though he asked us to live with him, my brothers didn't agree. Cassandra treated us like trash, gave us no respect and lived like a Queen.

It was the next morning now. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes against the harsh Sun rays falling through the window with no curtains.

School ugh!

I had to be ready in about... 15 minutes because from now onwards I was going to school with my brothers who HATED, I repeat HATED to get late. As part of being the 'Famous Boys', they had to unite with their group on time. Or God knows what would happen if they don't. Ugh Boy Drama.

By 7:30, I was ready. Just a little annoyed. Maybe murderous annoying. But yeah whatever.

On the way outside, I grabbed an apple from the bowl in the kitchen, along with my favourite flaming hot cheetos. My stomach growled at the sight of the leftover pizza from last night, but I didn't have time to devour it.
Later, my love! I winked at the pizza and ran out.

"What took you so long?!" Julian barks, speeding the car along the road.

Geez, relax buddy!

I gripped the seat, tight, and spoke, "I was just 30 seconds late." Even though I am seated behind my twinie brothers, and they cannot see me, I still roll my eyes. Feels better. Whatsoever.

He starts honking the horn at a car standing ahead of us. I lean forward and almost roll my eyes again upon seeing the red light.

Sebby chuckles softly.

"Are you going to miss your flight!" I groan loudly.

"You know Trevor, Lee. He is going to murder us," Sebastian chuckles and ruffles my hair.

My brothers are obsessed with my hair. Annoying boys.
_____
Promise Trevor will come in the next chapter 🤫