Red hair

Please watch the video above, it will explain what Niall does in this little scene in the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I froze. Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry, all got into the van. Paul got in, Niall pulled me onto his lap and laid his head on my shoulder. They stoped being them, what happened?

"What happened to you guys?"

"We'll give you a brake." Louis said.

"You guys know that I didn't mean that tweet in a bad way, I'm tired and want to sleep. You guys are good." Louis jumped back and stole me from Niall, he sat me on his lap, he hugged me all the way home. I know it sounds weird but it happened,  he was smiling and hugging, all the guys were smiling happily.

        Liam and Zayn took Louis, Harry and Niall to Nandos while I filled the bottles with red hair dye, it should only stay in for about three days. I start to leave Harry's room when my phone goes off.

Daddy direction- Down the street, done?

Kat- Yeah, see ya, curled up sleeping on the couch that is :P

Daddy direction- Have a nice sleep

Daddy direction- we're here

        Almost on cue, they enter the house, I curled up under a blanket, looking half a sleep. I felt the couch dip beside me and arms wrap around my waist, I cuddle up to the figure, knowing it was Niall. I am picked up, I try to hold my smile, I am set down and I start to squirm.

"Shh,  I'm right here Kat." Niall soothes me, I smile, he gives a small laugh but lays beside me. I snuggle up until I can't anymore and slowly fall asleep.

"KAT! YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

I woke up to those words, I smiled evily. I saw Niall was out of bed, I stood out side my door to see two very red heads. Next thing I hear are my dad's words, he sounds like he's laughing but he looks angry.

"I AIN'T NO BRAT! I AM THE QUEEN! YOU DE PEASENT!"

"I AM THE CARROT KING! YOU DE PEASENT! "

"HARRY DE PEASENT! "

"I'M THE JOKER!"

"YEAH! YOU ARE A JOKE!"

"SHUT IT, ZAYN!"

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU BRATS!"

"YES SIMON!"

       We all shouted in unison, Harry and Louis were avoiding me, Liam, and Zayn. I was guessing they found out my crew. Once we got dressed and got into the van, I noticed one thing, Harry and Louis weren't talking to any of us, they sat there, on their phones, quiet. Quiet, one word, one syllable, a definition that Louis and Harry aren't. The other must have noticed, Paul diffidently noticed.

"Don't worry, they'll be happy and prankful soon, they love you." Paul whispered in my ear before leaving, I obviously didn't come fast enough to the sound booth, I saw Liam run around the corner.

"You better come quick, Niall is getting bored and hungry, he's making faces through the glass." I smirked, oh Niall.

I mean, come on, I laughed making the scene up. Niall putting his face on the glass and making funny faces.

        I sat on one of the mini sofas, they recorded StrongGotta be you, Na Na Na, and I would. Harry would touch Niall face at certain parts the song while singing, it was  kinda funny, Louis would do a funny dance. Next we had to go to an interview with two teens for a school project, I'm surprised they didn't freak when we got there. 

"Hi, I'm Julia and this is my friend Alyssa." -The girls

"Well, we would love to answer your questions"- Liam

"Thank you, Alyssa ask the first one." -Julia

"Why can't you? I thought we agreed that I would just record." -Alyssa

"Fine, I wanted you to have some part besides filming this" -Julia

"Okay then, uh..." -Julia, she scrolls through a page on her tablet

"Okay, Louis, What's the best part about having Kat around?"

"She is the best, everything, mostly would have to be being MY CARROT QUEEN!" 

"Louis, don't yell, I don't want to go deaf." - Me (kat)

"Hahaha, next one is for Niall, when does the tour start?" -Julia

"It starts next week, actually, next Friday."

"Yeah, that's awesome, Kat, Will you sing at one of their concerts?"- Julia

"I don't know, I was thinking about it though, I just don't know"

"Well, you should, your an amazing singer, directioners would love it." - Julia

"You sure, I thought they would hate that."

"I have a poll right here, more than seventy percent of the votes go for yes."

"You do your home work don't you"

"I do."

"And what are you when it comes to them?" - Alyssa smirked at her, she shoots a glare at her.

"What does she mean?" - Zayn asks, we all agree.

"I may be a directioner, not that many people know."-She confesses, a little red from embarrasment.

"Well, that's nothing to be a shamed about, we love all directioners, even you, love."

         Zayn wraps an arm around her, she hugs lightly back and her friend is just filming away, I don't think she's a big directioner. Louis calls a group hug and they squeeze her until she says she can't breathe, I laugh and peel him off of her, he was clinging to her. They each give her a big hug when she needs to go, they all sign a poster and give it to her , plus Louis takes her phone out of her pocket. I roll my eyes, they are about to leave when I yell 'wait', they turn around and her narrow, I'm pretty sure she saw her phone in his hands, they start taking selfies. I end up in one when I try to take the phone back, I give her phone back and give them my number, they seem like friends I could use when I'm with these boys.

"Try living this everyday, and Louis wonders why I blame him for everything." They laugh before walking out of the room we met in.