~7

"I just went for a walk" - Yoon Gi
"Walk bu-" he cut off my word and said,
"Jin I need some rest, I'm going to sleep. Let's talk tomorrow!"
"Ok sure!" - Me

{ Yoongi's view }

I lied on my bed.
Flash back :
I asked Y/n to clean the ground by tomorrow and went to play football. But I felt some kind of sympathy toward her. Usually, the word sympathy is not in my dictionary. But I don't why! So I took a hoodie and mask and went to check her out. It was 4:55. She was cleaning the ground.

Am I too cruel?
No no!

I examined her, and then I understood the fact that she was crying.

Why is she crying?

I looked her till she finish cleaning. By then, the time was 7:00. She started to walk I went behind her. I want to make sure that she reach her home safe. I was the one who asked her to clean the ground. So I thought I have little responsibility. Actually I didn't want any pervert to disturb her.
Why am I thinking like that?

End of flash back :

I closed my eye!

{ Your view }

- lunch time

You, Jina and Jimin went to canteen. You saw Jung Kook, Hoseok and Nam Joon there.

"They are eating from canteen! Unbelievable. Guys just a min" - Jimin excused himself for a min and went to them.

You took food and sat on a bench. You and Jina were sitting opposite to each other. You felt like someone sitting next to you. It was Jung kook. You were swallowing a piece of food, when you saw him, a piece stuck on your throat. You started to cough and you struggled for water. Jung Kook took a glass of water and gave it to you. You drank it. And then you noticed Hoseok and Nam Joon was there too. Jimin sat next to Jina, Hoseok sat next to Jimin, and nam Joon sat next to Jung Kook. You were really surprised.

"Are you alright?" - Jung Kook
"Ye-Yeah!"
He smiled to you.
"Glad to hear that!" - Jung Kook
You faked a laugh and continued eating. Suddenly Jin came to your bench and asked about some game. All said they will start the game today at evening. But Jung Kook said he is not ready to play. He also asked about Yoongi's punishment.
You heard everything by eating your food. You sat like you didn't hear anything or didn't want to here all those stuff.  You started to talk with Jina. You saw someone staring at you from front seat. It was non other than YOONGI. You understood that he is planning to do something  on you today.

Agh! What will be my work today!

Suddenly he stood up from his seat. Tae was sitting next to him. He asked Tae to get up and to follow him. Yoongi came to your bench and sat next to Hoseok. Tae sat next to Nam Joon.

"Why are you sitting here??" - Jin
"Because I want to sit here" - Yoongi
"I don't have a place to sit!!!!" - Jin

Jina and Jimin finished eating.
"Jin! You can sit here! I'm done" - Jimin
"Ohh k" - Jin
He sat on Jimin's place. Jina stood from her chair and started to walk with Jimin.

What? Dude....don't go! Don't leave me alone here!

She turned to you! You said her to wait! She winked at you started to walk!

What is she doing??

Jimin and Jina left the canteen. You didn't finish eating but still you got up from the chair, because you don't want to sit where Yoongi is sitting! Just because you are scared of him!!!

"Are you going??" - Jung Kook
"Yes"
"But you didn't finish eating" - Jk
"I don't have the appetite to eat!"
"But if you throw your food, You will have a punishment" - Jk
"What??"
"Yeah!"

You sat on your chair!

I'm trapped! God save me!

Suddenly Yoongi got up from the chair.

Oh god! You listened to prayer! Thank you God!!!!!

And then he came to you and sat where Jina was sitting. That is, he sat opposite to you. You blinked by looking at him!
He smiled by looking on another side. You saw it.

Why is he smiling?

You looked at Jung Kook. He was looking at Yoongi very angrily.....