~23

You stood up and walked to canteen with a high speed.
You took your food on the tray and sat on a empty chair.

Where is Yoongi? I want to see him! I was really weird toward him yesterday!

A girl sat next to you and snapped you out from your thought. It was Oh Ara's friend.

OMG! Not from here!

"Hey sweetie!" - Oh Ara
You heard her voice from your front but you didn't look at her. You focused on your food.
"I think somebody is angry with me! What do you think girls!" - Oh Ara

Girls? Only one 'girl' is sitting next to me, then why did she say 'girls'?

You looked at her. She was standing in front of you by keeping her both hand on table. With her there was 3 girls holding food tray.

"Let's sit! Come girls!" - Oh Ara

Oh Ara say opposite to you. 2 girls sat next to oh Ara and 1 girls sat on your right side.
You continued to eat your food. Oh Ara ate a piece and said,

"Yucks! This is not at all spicy!"
"That's right!" - her friend

Huh? This is really spicy! What's with this tongue

"Jim Sim, give me some red chilli powder!"
The girl who was next to you took a small bottle of red chilli powder and gave it to Oh Ara. She opened the top and poured the whole red chilli powder on your plate. You were shocked by her weird behaviour.

"What-what are you doing?" - You
"Making food spicy!" - Oh Ara
She glared at you angrily and said,
"If you won't eat this! You won't able to go! Eat this full if you want to go!"
A drop of tear rolled on your cheeks.
"Oh don't cry! This won't work out! I'm a cold person!" - Oh Ara
You took the spoon angrily and started to eat. You started to cry. It was really spicy. You felt like your tongue is breaking into pieces. Your tongue was really burning.

Suddenly you heard Jung Kook calling you,

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" - You looked at him by crying. He came near you and grabbed your hand.

"Let's go! Come!" - he started to move. You took your bag and went with him. He was holding your hand. You were still crying, mostly because your tongue was burning. He took you to the ground and made you sit.

"I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere! Stay here!" - Jung kook
You nodded your head by crying.

After 1 Min you saw Jung Kook coming by running. There was something on his hand. It was a ice cream.

"Here! Eat this! This will make your tongue relaxed!" - Jung Kook
You took ice cream from his hand and started to lick. It made you really relaxed. But you started to cry again. Something made you to cry.

"It's ok y/n! Don't cry!" - Jung Kook.
You were sitting and he was standing. He kept your head on his chest and patted your head. It was really comfortable. After 5 Min, you took your head from his chest. By that time, ice cream became water cream. It was completely melted. You laughed by looking at you ice cream stick.

"Finally you are laughing!" - Jung kook
You looked at him and smiled,
"Thank you Jung kook!" - you
"Call me whether you are in trouble! Ok!" - Jung kook
You nodded your head and stood up from the bench. Suddenly Jung kook grabbed your shoulder and said,

"I'm sorry for coming late!" - he hugged you. First you got startled. But after 5 sec you hugged him back because he was the one who rescued from the evil oh Ara.

{ Jung Kook's view}

I hugged her to comfort her. She hugged me back.

Flash back :

While me, Nam Joon and Jin was playing car race on phone from class, I got a message from Tae Yun Si [ Oh Ara's friend ]
We were playing by linking our phone with each other. It was a competition or battle. I quit the game to check her message, because when the notification came, I saw Y/n's name.

"Why are you quitting?" - Jin
"I think I need to go somewhere!" - Me
"Huh?" - Nam Joon

I opened her message,

Yun si : Come and rescue y/n before she finish her tears!

I got really shocked by her message,

Me : Where are you?

Yun Si : canteen!

I ran toward canteen. I searched for Y/n by my eyes. And then I saw her eating and crying!