~8

You continued eating. Suddenly Jung kook said,
"You said that you don't have the appetite to eat, right?" - Jung Kook
"Huh?oh yeah!" - you
"Then you can go..."
"But punishment?"
"It's ok! I will eat your food"
"Huh?"
He took your plate and started to eat your food.

What is he doing actually??

"Th-thanks Jung kook"
"Mm!" - Jung Kook

You got up from the chair and went to your classroom.

{ Jung Kook's view }

I don't want Yoongi to stare her or disturb her. He is revenging on me. I know! But he was the one who did that! Not me!

Suddenly Yoongi got up from the chair angrily and went out from canteen.

{ your view }

Classes got over. You started to walk with jimin and Jina

Oh no....what if Yoongi see me? He will make me to do something. I think I should go back to home!

You waved bye to them and started to walk toward apartment. Anyway those guys was planning to go for a date.
While you were walking somebody whistled. You checked who it was. It was Hoseok.
They were sitting on a bench with jersey. You understood the fact that they were going to play football. On Hoseok's lap someone was sleeping with book over his face. You understood that it was Jung kook. Near to Hoseok, Tae and Jin was sitting. They both were playing something on their phone. Then you saw Nam Joon exercising.
You waved your hand by smiling.

"Come hereeeeeee!" - Hoseok by smiling.
You went to him.
"Where are you going?" - Hoseok
"Home!"
He checked his watch.
"This early?"
"Yeah! Actually I'm really bored"
"Oh!"

Suddenly Jin and Tae called your name in chorus. Nam Joon smiled to you. You said "hey" to everyone.

"So why don't you come to see our match?" - Nam Joon
"Football?" - you
"Yes!" - Nam Joon
"Yeah sure!"

Anyway there is no trace of Yoongi! So it was be ok if I watch. He can't disturb me...

Then you looked at sleeping Jung kook. You stared at him. His face was covered with a book. Suddenly he started to take the book slowly. His eye revealed first. That was not Jung Kook's eye.

Is this really Jung Kook??

He took the book completely from his face. It was YOONGI!
You were really surprised. Your eye got widen.

Yoongi on Hoseok's lap??? What is this?

Yoongi kept that book on the floor by his eye closed. He yawned and stretched his arms and legs. He sat on the bench my running his hand over his hair. But his eye was still closed.

"Who is disturbing me while I'm sleeping??"
He slowly opened his eye.
You were in front of him. He looked at you. He didn't talk for a bit and turned to hosesok and asked,

"What is she doing here?"
"She is here to watch your match"
"Watch our match!"
"She said that she was really bored!"
"Really!"
Yoongi turned to you and asked,
"So you are bored right! I have an idea to change your Boredom!"

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!