~28

{ Yoongi's view }

I saw Jung Kook staring at the floor by widening his eye. Suddenly he ran out from the room. I rolled my eye and went to y/n's class. She was sitting there all by alone. She was thinking about something. Maybe it will be "how to win against Oh Ara"

{ Your view }

Suddenly someone snapped you out from your flashback [ Oh Ara's cruel Bully]
It was Yoongi. You stood up from the chair.

"Yoongi?" - you
He smiled to you and said,
"Don't worry y/n! From now on you can have a happy life without any worries!"
"Huh?" - You
"Don't worry! You will understand that soon!"
"Huh?"
He patted your shoulder and left the class.

What's he talking about?

You saw Jina entering class. She was really excited. She rushed toward you and said,

"Dude! You know what!"
"What?"
"I saw Oh Ara crying!"
"Why?"
"I don't know why! But I'm sure that Yoongi or Jung Kook scolded her for everything that she did toward you!"
"What??"

So this is what Yoongi mean!

Suddenly Jimin entered the class. You and Jina looked at him at the same time and you both smirked at him.
You saw Jimin rolling his eye. He came toward you and said,

"Guys! Let's talk!"
You and Jina looked at each other.
"Sure!" - Jina

Jimin left the class. You both followed him. He walked toward the rooftop. He stood there by keeping his both hand on his hip.

"What's it?" - You
He turned toward you,
"So tell me! What's your problem?" - Jimin
"What are you talking about?" - You
Jimin turned toward Jina,
"Jina? Did I ever said that I love you?" - Jimin
"N-No!" - Jina
"Did I ever mentioned you something like that? What I mean is...did I said that indirectly?"
"N-No!"
"Then why did you think that I love you??" - Jimin
"Because you spends your time with me more that anyone on the class!"
He faked a laugh. His hand was still on his hip.
"It's just because I don't have another friends on my class. I only talks with you guys!"
"But you didn't spend your time with me! You were always around Jina!" - You
He patted his head with his hand.
"I did that for Yoongi!" - Jimin
"What do you mean?" - You
"I already know that Yoongi loves you! But I pretended that I don't know it! I helped him without his knowing.....what I mean is I gave him chance to spend his time with you. Only if Jina is not around, you both can talk. So I just took her away from you!"
You got really surprised.
"Jimin! You know what! You are really cruel! Why did you do that? If a man spend his time with a woman, she will definitely think that, that man loves her!"
"This is driving me crazy!" - Jimin
"Jimin! I always stayed with you. I helped you several time! I gave you all the love! But what did you gave me in return? Only pain!" - Jina. She left the rooftop with teary eye.
Jimin scratched his head with irritation.

"Y/n! Please make her understand that I don't love her!" - Jimin
You nodded your head and left Jimin alone there.

You went back to you class. Jina was resting her head on the bench. You decided not to disturb her.

After 5 Min teacher entered the class.

"Sorry students! I'm late! So take out your books! Let's start the class!"

You took out your book from the bag. Teacher started to teach.

You flash backed Jimin's and Jina's rooftop incident.

What's wrong with him? Why did he do that for yoongi- wait a min!

Suddenly his words flashed on your mind,

"I already know that Yoongi loves you! But I pretended that I don't know it! I helped him without his knowing.....what I mean is I gave him chance to spend his time with you. Only if Jina is not around, you both can talk. So I just took her away from you!"

What is this?? Yoongi loves me?? Is this true?? Does he?

Suddenly teacher snapped you out from your thoughts.

"Y/n?? Do you have fever??"
"Fe-fever? No!"
"Then why is for face so red?"
"Red?"
You touched tour both cheeks.
"Are you blushing or something?"
"Wha-what?"

Suddenly bell rang.

"So! Thank you students!" - she left the class.

{ Yoongi's view }

After that incident, we didn't attend our class. We went straight to our apartment. We all were sitting on the lounge with our phones. Suddenly someone opened the door. It was Jung Kook. His eye was red.

"What happened Jung Kook??" - Hoseok
He came toward us and put his body on the lounge.
"What happened?" - Jin
"Guys! Help me! What's going on? I'm not getting it! Why do I love y/n?? Oh Ara was on my mind since 1 years! Then why did I fall for y/n?"

I understood what he said.

"Jung kook!" - Everyone got startled when they heard me calling his name.
I didn't mind that and continued speaking.
"I know why that happened!" - Jung Kook was still in shock.
"Jung kook!" - I repeated his name. He blinked his teary eye.
I stood up and went toward him. I made him stand and kept my palm on his shoulder.

"Your feeling for y/n was my feeling toward Oh Ara!" - me
"Huh?" - Jung Kook
"My feeling for Oh Ara was just a sympathy! I loved her due to sympathy! She was bullied by Park Bo Gum, so I felt sorry for her! You got what I said right!" - me
He nodded his head.
"But when y/n came to my life, I got the meaning of love! I started to love her since I saw her! I mean love at first sight. She is not very beautiful, but she is cute! Actually her cuteness made me fall for her!" I paused and continued "and in your case! When you saw y/n! Her innocent face reminded you of Oh Ara. That made you fall for her! So what I mean is.....you don't love y/n for real! The one who you love is Oh Ara!"
Jung kook stared at me. Suddenly he hugged me. He said,
"Thank you for making me understand my feelings!"
I smiled and hugged him back.
"Thanks to you! Only because of you I started to bully her. And because of that we are close!"

Suddenly Jung Kook's phone started to buzz.
He took the phone and read the message. I saw his eye widening.

"What happened Jung Kook?" - me
"It's Oh Ara's message. She is living Korea!"
"What? Call her right now!"
He hurriedly dials her number.

Hey hello?

...........

Where are you?

............

Ok! Wait for me for 5 more Min!

..............

I want to talk to you!

...............

I'll be right there!

He hung his phone.

"Guys! I'm going to airport!"
"Best of luck!" - me

He smiled to me and ran out.

I took a deep breath.