~27

{ Oh Ara's view }

While I was walking toward them, I saw Jung Kook staring at me. I smiled to him. He smiled back.
After some casual talks, we went back to our home.

{ Jung Kook's view }

Yoongi was really excited. When I asked him about the reason, he said that he will say that at the right time.

I was laying with Jhope. I couldn't sleep.

"Hobi!" - me
"Yup!" - Hoseok
"I-I-I.....I really love Oh Ara!"
"WHAT????" - Hoobi by sitting on the bed.
I sat when I saw him sitting.
"I love her! How will I confess my love? What will she think if I do so??"
"OMG! Really! You should definitely confess your love! Make it tomorrow itself!"
"What if she doesn't love me??"
"I'm damn sure that she will accept it!"
"Why??"
He smiled and answered,
"I noticed her staring at you several time!"
"What?? Then why you didn't say that to me before?"
"I thought you will get angry If I say so!"
I laughed.
"So I should confess my love tomorrow! Right?"
"Of course!"
I smiled to myself and laid on the bed.

- Morning -

Class hasn't started yet. I was sitting next to Oh Ara.

"Oh Ara! We should talk!"
"About what??"
"I have something to say!"
"Ok sure! After the class?"
"No! Right now!"
"What about the class?" - Oh Ara

I grabbed her hand and walked off to a empty class room.

"Wha-what happened?" - Oh Ara
She was kinda startled.
"I really love you so much! You will think I'm trying to flirt! But I really love you!"
"Jung Kook!" - a drop of tears rolled on her cheeks.
"What happened??" - Me
"I actually love you so much!" - Oh Ara
I smiled when I heard that,
"Then what's the problem?" - Me
"I-I....We are dating!"
"We? Who?"
"Yoongi" - Oh Ara
My smile faded from my lips.
"What?? yoongi?? You love him too?"
"No Jung Kook! Falling for 2 people at the same time is insane!"
"Then what??" - Me
"I didn't have another choice! When he said he love me, I accepted him! Just because! Just because he saved me several time from those seniors! I thought it was not good to hurt the one who helped me!"
I smirked and said,
"You did the right choice!" I paused and continued,
"You don't love him! But because of sympathy you accepted him! Right?"
"Yes!" - Oh Ara
"Fine!" - Me
I turned to walk. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and stopped me from walking.
I turned toward her.
"What?" - Me
Suddenly she hugged me by sobbing.
"I love you Jung Kook! I need you! Please don't leave me!" - Oh Ara
I didn't know what to do! I don't know why! I started to cry! I hugged her.
"But what about Yoo-?" Suddenly someone cut off my words
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???" - we parted from hug. It was Yoongi!
"What the hell is happening here????" - Yoongi *shouts*
"Yoongi! I'll explain you everything!" - Me
"I don't want to hear anything from you!" -
He walked toward Oh Ara and asked,
"Do you love me??"
She didn't answer,
"DO YOU LOVE MEEE????" - Yoongi repeated.
"No!" - Oh Ara.

Yoongi boiled with anger. He started to destroy everything on the room.

"Yoongi calm down!" - I ran to him and hugged him.
He pushed me and said,
"Aaghhhhhhgggg" - loudly.
"I'm sorry Yoongi!" - I started to cry. He grabbed my collar and asked by crying,
"How could you do this to me?"
He pushed me and gave me a punch.
By that time everyone came to the room. Everyone rushed toward him and stopped him from attacking. Oh Ara was really shocked.
Jin went to her and said,
"You should go home now!"
She nodded her head and rushed outside the class.
"Yoongi! Let's go home! Come!" - Nam Joon
"No! Leave me alone!" - Yoongi
"Let him stay here alone!" - Nam Joon

- Home -

I explained everything that happened. Everyone was really confused and shocked.

"Omg! What will we do now??" - Tae
"I don't think you both can date when Yoongi is here!"
"I feel sad for Yoongi!" - Jin
"He must be heart broken!" - Nam Joon
I kept my palm on my face.
Suddenly someone opened the door and got inside. It was Yoongi. He was drunken. He was not even able to walk properly.

"Jung Kook! You were really special to me! Why did you do that??" - Yoongi
I couldn't tell anything.
"It was ok if you confess your love first! I would just forget her if you confess your love first! But you broke my heart"
He walked toward me.
"She gave me hope and just left me! It is just because of you!" - he grabbed my collar.
"Just wait and watch! I will never allow any girl to come to your life again! I won't allow a girl who is special to you to have a good life! I will hurt you just like you did to me!"
He pushed me and walked toward his room.

- Day passed -

Oh Ara didn't come to school after that incident. And after some week we heard that she left the school. She didn't even say she is leaving. She left me alone here!
Also, after that incident, me and Yoongi are enemies.

{ Oh Ara's view }

- after 1 year -

I didn't call Jung Kook or I didn't try to call. But I used to ask about him to his cousin Jimin whom I haven't seen in my life. We used to chat, but we haven't met. He was a year younger that us.
One day I heard that Yoongi started to like a girl from Jimin. I was really happy because now I can date Jung Kook without worries. Yoongi was the only reason why I couldn't date Jung Kook.
So, I went back to that school.
But when I reached there, I heard that Jung Kook love that girl too. That made me really angry. I want to get rid of her. So I just started to bully her, just because she will get out from this school.

- End of flashback -

{ Jung Kook's view }

"Jung Kook! I used to think only about you! But what did you do to me?? You loved another girl! Why??" - Oh Ara
I was speechless.
She left by crying.

It's true that I love her! But why did I started to like Y/n by keeping Oh Ara on my heart??

A/N :

Don't worry guys! Yoongi actually Don't love Oh Ara. It was just soft-corner. I mean he loved her because of soft corner😁
You will understand that on the next part!

FIGHTING 💜