~29

And then I noticed everyone staring at me. Jin's mouth was half opened. It made me laugh. But I controlled it for no reason. I walked toward Jin and attached his both lips by smiling. Then I went straight to my room and jumped on the bed.

{ Jimin's view }

"What was that?" - Jin
"Did he just make up with Jung kook?" - Tae
Jin and tae looked at each other and started to dance with excitement. Everyone started to laugh at their cuteness. Even if they both are elder than me, I always felt like they are younger than me. Then I moved my attention to my phone. Yun Su my girlfriend, hasn't texted me for past 3 days. She is not even attending my calls. So I decided to visit her. Maybe she is sick.

"Guys! I'm going somewhere!" - me
"At this hour?" - Nam Joon
I nodded my head.
"Ok!" - Nam Joon

********

I went to Yun Su's apartment. I unlocked her pin and got inside the apartment. No one was inside.

"Where the hell is she?" - I started to get panic.

I got outside from her apartment and walked toward the lift. Lift was at the first floor and I'm at 10th floor. I waited for 5 Min. Lift was not moving a bit. So I decided to take stairs.
While I was moving I saw a man and woman kissing. When I saw that, I turned all of sudden. Suddenly my eye caught her side bag.

Isn't that Yun Su's bag?

I looked at them once more. It was really Yun Su. I was really shocked. My eye started to generate tears. My lips started to shiver. Suddenly they stopped kissing and they smiled at each other. Then they turned to move. I was standing in front of them. When she saw me, she stopped walking with widen eye.

"Ji-Jimin? Why are you here?" - Yun Su
"Were you....... cheating on me?"
"Jimin! I-I-I was not cheating on you!-" suddenly the guys with her cut off her words.
"Who is this guy?"
"This-This is my friend from school!" - Yun Su
"What is he talking about? Cheating? What cheating did you do to him?" - Guy

I should not destroy her happiness! Let her do whatever she want! Let her to flirt whoever she wants!

"I was talking about assignments! We are on same group! She said that she is working on it! But look what she is doing here!" - I faked a laugh.
That man started to laugh.
"I thought it's something big!" - he smiled at me. I smiled back.
"Yun Su go and do your work!" - Me
"O-ok!" - they started to move. We stared at each other.
"Hyun nim! You go inside! I'll come within a min! I want to talk to him about the assignment!" - Yun Su
"Sure!" - Hyun Nim. He went inside.

After some sec of silence, I said,

"Why did you do that to me?" - Me
"Jimin! Actually the thing is! I don't love you! I just accepted you because you were causing nuisance on my life!"
"W-what?? What did I do?" - me
"I don't know what to say!"
"Are you making a reason to ignore me?"
She didn't utter a word.
"Is that because my parents are not rich??" - Me
"The truth is Yes!"
I smirked at her.
"What I said was just a joke! My parents are 3 times richer than your parents! Got it!"
I walked off after completing my sentence. I didn't give her time to respond. I left her alone there. I cried while walking. I went to our apartment and opened the refrigerator. I took a bottle of soju and sat on lounge.

Now I got what girls need! It's just money! They don't need love-

Wait!

Jina.....
*smile*
There are some who knows the meaning of love!

Suddenly someone snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Crying and smiling at the same time!"
It was Yoongi.
"You didn't sleep yet?" - Me
"Nop!"
"Why?"
"I couldn't sleep!" - Yoongi
"What happened?"
"It's nothing! By the way why are you crying?"
I sighed and took a sip.
"My girlfriend cheated on me!" - Me
"Jina? She cheated on you? I thought her feelings was sincere!" - Yoongi
Yoongi's face was kinda startled.
"What are you talking about dude?? Jina is not my girlfriend! She is just a friend!"
"W-what?? I thought you both were dating!"
"Of course no!"
"So who cheated on you?"
"The girl from another school who is working as part timer on the cafe near to our school!"
"That girl with orange hair?"
"Yes!"
"So that's why you went to that cafe often!"
"Mmm!"
"Mmmmm!" - Yoongi
"So....How did things go with Jung Kook?"
"He is really happy! They are dating!"
"Cool! What about you?"
"Huh?"
"Aren't you confessing!"
"Of course!"
I smiled to him.
"Now...let's sleep?" - me
"Okay!"

We both went to our room and slept.

- Morning -
{ Yoongi's view }

I did all my morning lazy routine and looked myself on the mirror.

Now I don't have anyone blocking my way toward Y/n!
I should confess my love today!
Yeah!

I smiled to me at the mirror.

{ Your view }

You opened your eye and sat on the bed.

Now I can go to school without any worries. Oh Ara won't bully me anymore.
And I think! I think I should confess my feelings to Yoongi!!

You smiled to yourself.

A/N :

I will end this story soon. Hope you are enjoying this.
Have a nice day!
Love you guys!

FIGHTING 💜