~26

- FLASH BACK -

{ Oh Ara's view }

Today is my first day at school. I was really panic because I don't have friends there. I headed to school with my dad. He dropped me at the school and left. While I was walking toward my class, some boys whistled. I turned toward them. They asked me to go there. I pointed myself and asked,

"Me?"
"Yes!" - A boy who was really handsome.

I went to them.

"What's your name?" - Handsome Guy
"Oh Ara!" - Me
"This is your first day right?" - Same Guy
"Yes!" - Me
"Gosh! I have some much to write!" - another guy who was handsome.
He turned toward me and said,
"Oh yes! Why should I worry if I have a new junior to write my notes!" - That guy smirked.

What? Write? I hate writing even my own notes!

"I can't write! I hate writing!"
"Hello? I didn't request you to write! I'm ordering you to write!" - 2nd Guy.

His tone and face changed to rude tone and face. I got really scared.

Oh my god! What will I do??

Suddenly someone stood in front of me. He said,

"Guys! Coach asked you to meet him right now!"
"Oh really?" - 1st Handsome Guy
"Yes!" - The one who was standing in front of me.
"See you later!" - One of the boy smirked. They all walked off.
The one who was standing in front of me finally turned toward me and asked,

"Are you ok?"
"Yes!"
He was really cute!
I understood the fact that he rescued from those people.

"My name is Min Yoongi!" - he said by showing his palm to get a shake hand.
"Oh Ara" - we both Shakes our hand.
"First day at school!"
"Yes!"
"So you are at grade 1 right?" - Yoongi
"Yes! What about you?"
"Well! I'm your classmate!" - he smiled. I smiled back.
"Now follow me!" - Yoongi.

We both walked toward the class. When I entered the class my eye strike on a boy who was really handsome. I haven't seen anyone handsome like him before.

Wow! This school is full of handsome guys!

Yoongi stood in front of the class and said,

"Guys! Attention please!" - and then I noticed everyone was chatting on the class.
"This is our new classmate Oh Ara!" - Yoongi pointed me.
I bowed to everyone and said some fact about myself.
I turned toward Yoongi and asked,
"Where should I sit??" - Me
"Unmmmmmmm....." - he searched for a place for me with his eye by crossing his eyebrow.
"Oh yeah! Sit with Jung Kook!" - Yoongi
"Jung Kook?" - I didn't know who that was.
"Sorry!" - he pointed a Guy. It was that handsome guy!

Wow! Jackpot!

I went toward him and bowed. He smiled to me and adjusted a place for me to sit.

- Time Skip -

Within time we both became best friends. Not only me and Jung Kook. His whole gang became my friends. Yoongi and Jung Kook always had a special relationship with each other.

*********

Each time whenever those seniors come to do something bad to me, Yoongi will always rescue me. I like him a lot. He was really kind and nice.
Thoses seniors were really close to Yoongi's gang so after 1 month they stopped bullying me or disturbing me. Just because Yoongi request them. Not only Yoongi the whole gang.
I was the only girl on their gang. Every girls were really mad when they see them. They were really famous through out the school.
I was really lucky girl!

But whenever I'm with Jung Kook, I'll fall for him. I mean I love him. I don't know whether he love me back.
But Yoongi! I always notice him staring at me.

*******

- Class ends -

While I was keeping my stuffs on the bag,
"Oh Ara! I have something important to say to you!" - Yoongi
"Ok sure!" - me
"Then follow me!"
I slides my bag on my back and walked with him. We walked toward ground. He stood there. I stood in front of him. He hold my right hand. I got really startled.

"Oh Ara! I like you!"
"Wha-what??"
"Whenever I save you from those guys, I always fall for you! I really love you!" - he smiled
I faked a smile.
"Say something!" - Yoongi

It's not good to reject him. He always saved me. So it's not good to hurt him!

But Jung Kook! I need him! But I don't have another choice. I think I should accept him.

"I l-like you too!" - Me
"Really??" - Yoongi excitedly.
I nodded my head by smiling.
He hugged me. But I couldn't hug him back. He parted from hug,

"So let's go??" - Yoongi
"Ok!" - we both walked toward remaining gang.

{ Jung Kook's view }

I saw Oh Ara and Yoongi coming together. Yoongi was really excited. But I didn't see any excitement on Oh Ara's face.

Oh Ara! How will I say that I love you??
What will you think of me if I say that???
Should I really say my feelings??