~21

"Wh-what?" - You.
You were really confused.
Suddenly someone stood in between you and that girl, he said
"Oh Ara! What are you doing here! It's time for class!" - it was Yoongi
"Ok Mr. Rude brat!" - Oh Ara. She tilted her her head to right and looked at you.
"Ok sweetie! Catch you later!" - she smirked and left.
Yoongi turned toward you and asked,
"Are you alright? Did she hurt you?"
"No! I'm fine! By the way, who is she?" - you
"She is my-my-ex girlfriend!"
"What??" - you *surprised*
"I will say the whole story in detail later! Now it's time for class! Bye and....take care!"
You nodded your head and got inside the class.
While you were walking toward your bench, you saw everyone gossiping about you.
"Wha-what happened Guys??" - you asked to the whole class
No one answered you question. Suddenly So Ya said,
"You better don't talk to us! Otherwise she will screw us along with you!"

What are they talking about??

You went to your seat. Jina was sitting with little worries.
"What happened Jina?"
"That girl before...she is going to do something bad on you....and she said....If anyone over here speak to you, then she will screw us!"
"Why is she doing this to me??"

Suddenly Mr. Park So Joon enter the class and asked the students to take out work book. We all opened it. He said us to do problem on page no. 20.

What is she trying to do with me? And why?? Why is she doing this?

I whispered to Jina,
"What's the matter??"
She whispered back,
"I don't know the exact reason! But I heard that....it's because..one of her friend like you!"
"Which friend?"
"From those 7 boys, someone loves you! Probably it will be Jung Kook!"
"Love? Jung Kook?"
"I don't know!"
"Even if that's the reason! Why is she trying to bully me?
"Maybe she is jealous!"

"Finished you work?" - Mr. Park So Joon

You and Jina quickly wrote the problem.

"If you are done! You can leave by submitting the book on my table!" - he continued

You and Jina finished writing. You kept your book on teacher table and left the class by grabbing your bag from your table.

"By the way! I didn't see Jimin from the class! Where is he?"
"I don't know!" She continued "let's go straight to apartment! I'm scared to stay here!"
"Ok!"
While you both were walking, someone tripped you. You fall on the ground. It was her! Oh Ara. With her, there were 5 more other girls.

"Didn't I said that 'if anyone on the class speak to this kid! I'm gonna screw you?'" - Oh Ara
Jina started to sweat.
"I-I didn't heard that! I was not at the class at that time!" - Jina
One of the girl whispered something to Oh Ara. She nodded her head.
"What's your name?" - Oh Ara to Jina
At that time you waked from the floor and brushed your uniform to get rid of dirt.
"Jina"
"Ok Jina! You can go!"
She nodded her head and looked toward me. She silently said "Sorry" and left.
"Ok girls! It's time for fun!" - Oh Ara to other girls.
One of the girl grabbed your hand and dragged to an empty room. She pushed you toward the wall very hardly. You head and back got hurt.
"It's show time!" - Oh Ara
Every 6 girls started to throw egg on you. You screamed really hard so that someone can save you. But the room was soundproof. The sound that occurs inside the room can't go outside. After throwing egg on you one of girl by putting hand gloves, dragged you on the floor and poured Flour on you completely.
"Pancake ready!" - Oh Ara
Everyone started to laugh.
"Ok sweet heart! See you tomorrow!" - Oh Ara

She left the room. After 5 Min, you went out from that room. You were really stingy. You started to cry. While you were walking, every students started to point you and laugh. You cried hardly. Suddenly someone called you from back, you knew it was Yoongi.
You didn't turn back, he ran and stood in front of you. While he was going to keep his hand on your shoulder. You moved backward. You were staring the ground.
"Y/n! What happened to you??"
You looked at him with your teary eye.
"Why are you talking to me? Can't you see?? Can't you see others are laughing at me?? What am I?? Why all of them here are bullying me? What wrong did I do??" You started to cry.
"I'm really sorry!" - he came forward.
"Don't come near me! Now I'm really stingy! I will see you tomorrow!"

You went straight to your apartment. You took bath for 2 hours. You wore your pajamas. And laid on the bed.

By the way! Where is Jina??

You decided to sleep on her room. You took out your quilt and went to her room. You knocked the door. After 15 sec she opened it with puffy eye.

"What happened? Why did you cry??" - you asked with surprised.
She hugged and started to cry.
"What happened? What's wrong?"
"Jimin! I saw him with another girl today!"
We parted from hug. You asked,
"What do you mean you saw him with another girl?? Maybe she will be his friend!"
"No! I heard their conversation! I heard Jimin saying 'finally you accepted me! This will be your best date ever!'..."
"What??? This is insane!"

*******

A/N

Is anyone enjoying this story?? I'm really curious to know the answer!
If not, then I think I should stop writing 🤭

Just joking 😂
Anyway I will complete this story!

FIGHTING 💜