Another Kid

DEI'S POV

I walk in to the room to see that Dei'Onah had on shorts and that Keon'Dre was just chilling when they both know to go eat, brush their teeth, and put all their stuff together so that we can walk out the door.

DEI'ONAH GET UP AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES NOW, AND KEON'DRE GO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AINT NOBODY PLAYING WITH YALL. I SAID

But see hers the thing these kids didn't move and I be trying my hardest not to spazz on these kids but let me tell you.

I AINT GON SAY THE SHIT AGAIN GTF UP AND GET READY. AND DEI'ONAH IF YOU NOT UP AND IN NEW CLOTHES IMA TAP DAT ASS. I SAID.
Keon'Dre had got up and did what he had to do then came back in the room and layed back down.

DRE COME GET YA DAUGHTER BEFORE I BEAT HER ASS!. I said

WHAT SHE DO. Dre yelled

DD, you better get up daddy coming with the belt. Keon'Dre said walking over to her bed and shaking her.

Im up Im up! she yelled

YOU GOT 2 MINUTES TO HAVE ON SOMETHING ELSE AND BE READY TO WALK OUT THAT DAMN DOOR. Dei said. Dei'Onah than got up and quickly got up and changed her clothes and put her stuff together.

 Dei'Onah than got up and quickly got up and changed her clothes and put her stuff together

she then grabs her book bag and runs down the steps.

5.4.3.2.1. I yell

I know you not running in my damn house .I yelled. Dei'Onah then slows down and walks to the front door. everyone then walks out the door and gets inside the car. Dre then goes and drives to Starbucks and get 2 vanilla mochas and 2 lemonade. once we get our drinks we pull off and head to the kids school we then sign them in and leave to go to our classes. but while I was in class I get a call from Noah

..................................................................................call...........................

Noah/ DEI
Me/ wassup im in class
Noah/ I need you to take care of Jun for me
Me/ what do you mean
Noah/ we gotta the black spades gang house and we don't have all they money so if we don't make it please please please get to Jun before they do and raise him as your own
ME/ okay I love you
Noah/ I love you too, but go back to my house and go to my room its a picture with all of us together a chain and money inside the frame of the picture.
ME/ ARD

END OF CALL

Sir I gotta go get my nephew my brother just left to go to the air port. I said

your dismissed , be safe. he said.

see yall this teacher isn't just a teacher he's a member of the bloods too and we have always been clothes hes more like a god father than a teacher to me. but I then text Dre to come out his class so that I can go. Dre and I then get in the car and pull off we then stop at home so that I could drive my car. I then get in my car and drive off see not everyone knows but Jun is a code name for two different kids. Noah has two kids Junior who is Noah's jr. and Jay'Onah. they are the most baddest kids you will ever meet like they are defently they daddy children. but anyway I quickly pull up to their school and walk in.